Midas Globe Scam Operate From Ukraine Kiev And Tel Aviv

davidk235

Recruit
I have been scammed by midas globe company , they took from me around $8000 . Every time I tried to withdraw money I got another excuse , the first thing i did after i realized its a scam is to call my credit card company and my bank and made a charge back of all the deposits i made to this scam company. After an investigation I did, discovered that this company have call center in kiev ukraine and also in tel aviv . some of the guys behind this company called barak and one of them Yevgeny. we are close to get the people behind the company , if you also have been scammed by them , please write on this thread Together we will catch these criminals.

I have been scammed by midas globe company , they took from me around $8000 . Every time I tried to withdraw money I got another excuse , the first thing i did after i realized its a scam is to call my credit card company and my bank and made a charge back of all the deposits i made to this scam company. After an investigation I did, discovered that this company have call center in kiev ukraine and also in tel aviv . some of the guys behind this company called barak and one of them Yevgeny. we are close to get the people behind the company , if you also have been scammed by them , please write on this thread Together we will catch these criminals.
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Quick update: From my investigation and several other clients that have been scammed , maybe soon we will get the real addresses of this broker and will be able to catch the scammers and all the group behind this scam company Including employees And the company's owners.

Hi there,
I have been defrauded by illegal trading companies. People involved behind this schemes are very likely Gal Barak and his team. Get back to me to share information about your investigation. thx

Quick update: From my investigation and several other clients that have been scammed , maybe soon we will get the real addresses of this broker and will be able to catch the scammers and all the group behind this scam company Including employees And the company's owners.

Hi there, can you share the details about your investigation? Did you make report to police. I had been scammed by defraudants using platform becfd.com. we know these scammers from differwbt platform work closely and might used same illegal payment services company.

This guys call me also but this time under new name ,Integrammg , they stole from me already some money and now they want more.

stay away from them Integrammg.com this their website

This guys call me also but this time under new name ,Integrammg , they stole from me already some money and now they want more.

stay away from them Integrammg.com this their website

It would be helpful if you'd publish the new name they are using to alert other potential victims.

Back