Midasama copy trade - Pruton & Daweda forex scam?

lofyun

Recruit
Hi Binggg,
Hows your Midasama things going? Is there any issue happen to withdraw profit on time? How long that takes?
Its takes more than 20 working days to get the profit money here in KaoHsiung, Taiwan,
hi Bro,
I withdraw on 8/9/2019 for my wallet and profit, till today 26/9/2019 till havent see any transaction to my bank account. Text to Midasama Admin, replied me as department is still processing. Its take quite long time as promised.

Vinceljy

Recruit
Me and my friends in Malaysia here that have joined Midasama back then, currently also facing withdrawal issue where it takes really long time (sometimes more than a month) for them to perform payout despite the fact that Midasama claims that they need 10 days to process withdrawal.

We are curious and worry that they will only be able to pay our monthly profit by using new affiliate's money.

w1269

Recruit
Rule is been change and nothing you can do with it! Buy-in rate is 35ntd:1, withdraw rate is 31.5, and now they want you withdraw by UDST, that’s what happen in TW Kaoshion now.
I believe they probably suspected by APG money laundering now. In my understand TW group received a lot of cash and smuggled to Malaysia by hand carry, This guy Kelvin Tan 康嵊 (Malaysian Chinese) is major person in Malaysia but now he is off from WeChat group. This is his WeChat ID: kelvintan8699 or his wife’s ID: st308519, you can try to contact and ask them what’s going on?

Well, If you still believe it? Good luck go you!

Vinceljy

Recruit
Rule is been change and nothing you can do with it! Buy-in rate is 35ntd:1, withdraw rate is 31.5, and now they want you withdraw by UDST, that’s what happen in TW Kaoshion now.
I believe they probably suspected by APG money laundering now. In my understand TW group received a lot of cash and smuggled to Malaysia by hand carry, This guy Kelvin Tan 康嵊 (Malaysian Chinese) is major person in Malaysia but now he is off from WeChat group. This is his WeChat ID: kelvintan8699 or his wife’s ID: st308519, you can try to contact and ask them what’s going on?

Well, If you still believe it? Good luck go you!
Is USDT in Taiwan available now? In Malaysia it is not ready yet. Hence we can't withdraw via USDT for the moment. And what is the relationship between the kelvin tan you mentioned with midasama?