• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Midasama copy trade - Pruton & Daweda forex scam?

I am having an issue with a company
[QUOTE =“ Cleopei,帖子:349648,成員:206119”]
我們尚未收到9月和10月的利息。Midasama還在運作嗎?
[/引用]
今天是11月28日,9月和10月的提款尚未收到...

I heard that the Sep and Oct withdrawal is recovering in this month, some in cash and some in USDT. Does anyone of you receive it? I just withdrew my Nov profit and am waiting for it..

I heard that the Sep and Oct withdrawal is recovering in this month, some in cash and some in USDT. Does anyone of you receive it? I just withdrew my Nov profit and am waiting for it..
downline’s still waiting for his withdraw since 3rd/oct.

[QUOTE =“ w1269,帖子:350672,成員:196025”]
入帳了嗎?
[/引用]
今天是12月13日,我仍然沒有收到9月
付款...

[QUOTE =“ jwj2008,帖子:350724,成員:207092”]
我聽說本月9月和10月的提款正在恢復,一些現金和USDT。你們中有人收到嗎?我剛剛提取了11月份的利潤,正在等待。
[/引用]
為何9月跟10月的資金一直無法入帳呢?我在台灣聽說支付的資金被查扣了嗎?

Back