• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Midasama copy trade - Pruton & Daweda forex scam?

I am having an issue with a company

w1269

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I am new in foreign exchange area and looking for your advise, please read below story and if you knew something of that then please give me some advise, thanks a lot.
Recently I have a friend inviting me to a copy trade(foreign exchange) thing conference, I just wondering is this company Midasama midasama.com)
are a direct sale platform? Or a scam? Why scam? Because the monthly return from 6 different trader are all doing excellent! Average monthly return can be up to 15%. Also I have questions of their copy trade foreign exchange partner Pruton and Daweda, is this 2 are regular companies or scam as well? Here is their bank account

Bank Central Asia
PT Pruton Mega Global
Acc.: 083 308 1818(USD)
Address: Jalan P. Jayakarta, 26 Blok A/2-3, Jakarta 12920 Indonesia
SWIFT: CENAIDJA

Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank
Name : Daweda Exchange LLC
Acc no : 362028562
Swift code : CHASUS33
Address : 165 W Los Angeles Ave
Moorpark CA 93021, California , USA

Also info of traders.
myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-1/3182229

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-4/2740465

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-2/3182244

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-3/3182261

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-5/2740473

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-6-2/3264877

If there is anyone can give me some advis or discussion that will be very thankful.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• 4B78508B-DC6B-44B7-915C-808422E5B782.jpeg
    4B78508B-DC6B-44B7-915C-808422E5B782.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 10
This is my first time trying investment. Also the broker had license as well as they did win as the best broker in Asia award. Midasama is also doing mirror trading which means that the trader actually trading their own money and investor just copy what they are doing which is when they win trades we win too but if they lose we lose too. So basically our capital is in the broker where none of the trader can touch our capital. So midasama is just a platform for us to get our profit which means that all our profit will go into midasama e-wallet and the good thing about it is that they force withdraw our profit which means that everything starting of the month the profit you get last month will be withdrawn to ur e-wallet and only left our capital inside. So if u invest 100USD every month it will start from 100USD again.

I knew Midasama since 3 years ago, if you think 15% per month is too high, I've seen people trading FOREX for 1000% per month in real life, so I dont think their return is considered high in FOREX investments.
Secondly, the broker is very well regulated and its even supported by its own government body, like PRUTON CAPITAL, yes I saw a lot of online comments on it, mostly negative, why? Because there were bad platforms using Pruton Capital as their broker before, and turns out the platform was a scam, which downgrades the PRUTON rate simultaneously. What i want to say here is that there's a lot of comments on certain things but why not try to understand it yourself? When i heard about Midasama, I checked if its a scam, I've went deeper into PRUTON CAPITAL, it is still regulated by their government called JFX(Jakarta Future Exchange) , I think a company well regulated by their own government is something that gives people more confidence.

Here is some update of Midasama:
i. PT Pruton Mega Global is NOT cooperate with MIDASAMA anymore, anyone knows story?
ii. Withdraw Profit:
a. first rule was 3~5days.
b. recently they change the rule to 10 days.
c. now(withdraw in early Aug), no investors get the money on time in 10 days, but after 20 days or late later.

Is this a good sign?

This is my first time trying investment. Also the broker had license as well as they did win as the best broker in Asia award. Midasama is also doing mirror trading which means that the trader actually trading their own money and investor just copy what they are doing which is when they win trades we win too but if they lose we lose too. So basically our capital is in the broker where none of the trader can touch our capital. So midasama is just a platform for us to get our profit which means that all our profit will go into midasama e-wallet and the good thing about it is that they force withdraw our profit which means that everything starting of the month the profit you get last month will be withdrawn to ur e-wallet and only left our capital inside. So if u invest 100USD every month it will start from 100USD again.

Hi Binggg,
Hows your Midasama things going? Is there any issue happen to withdraw profit on time? How long that takes?
Its takes more than 20 working days to get the profit money here in KaoHsiung, Taiwan,

I knew Midasama since 3 years ago, if you think 15% per month is too high, I've seen people trading FOREX for 1000% per month in real life, so I dont think their return is considered high in FOREX investments.
Secondly, the broker is very well regulated and its even supported by its own government body, like PRUTON CAPITAL, yes I saw a lot of online comments on it, mostly negative, why? Because there were bad platforms using Pruton Capital as their broker before, and turns out the platform was a scam, which downgrades the PRUTON rate simultaneously. What i want to say here is that there's a lot of comments on certain things but why not try to understand it yourself? When i heard about Midasama, I checked if its a scam, I've went deeper into PRUTON CAPITAL, it is still regulated by their government called JFX(Jakarta Future Exchange) , I think a company well regulated by their own government is something that gives people more confidence.

Hi there,
1000% is good! But for me thats too good to be ture!
By the way, Pruton is not longer cooperate with MIDASAMA, The trader now is 100% by Daweda.

Hi everyone,

I am new in foreign exchange area and looking for your advise, please read below story and if you knew something of that then please give me some advise, thanks a lot.
Recently I have a friend inviting me to a copy trade(foreign exchange) thing conference, I just wondering is this company Midasama midasama.com)
are a direct sale platform? Or a scam? Why scam? Because the monthly return from 6 different trader are all doing excellent! Average monthly return can be up to 15%. Also I have questions of their copy trade foreign exchange partner Pruton and Daweda, is this 2 are regular companies or scam as well? Here is their bank account

Bank Central Asia
PT Pruton Mega Global
Acc.: 083 308 1818(USD)
Address: Jalan P. Jayakarta, 26 Blok A/2-3, Jakarta 12920 Indonesia
SWIFT: CENAIDJA

Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank
Name : Daweda Exchange LLC
Acc no : 362028562
Swift code : CHASUS33
Address : 165 W Los Angeles Ave
Moorpark CA 93021, California , USA

Also info of traders.
myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-1/3182229

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-4/2740465

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-2/3182244

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-3/3182261

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-5/2740473

myfxbook.com/members/midasama/midasama-trader-6-2/3264877

If there is anyone can give me some advis or discussion that will be very thankful.
Thanks again.

Daweda FX is 100% legit I am using it

Back