Mig Bank

You signed up because MIG had a paid celebrity endorsement? I guess advertising really does work.

Spread widening can push hedged positions to margin call if you are over-leveraged. Further, MIG says that your positions weren't fully hedged. Can you post a statement showing your positions before the margin call?

Dear Reader
It is unfortunate that this is the response of mig bank while required is the interpretation of terms and the language of the market not boast and brag about the license and certificate of ISO they in bad attitude and ridiculous and not based on logic of the market and tries to tamper with the feelings of readers through the improvement of there image but in terms of my intentions therefore, I m an injured client tries to remove your masks which that fraud on your clients and Youth and elderly and respectable families who are trying to invest their money that they have acquired the effort and fatigue after that You come in cold blood, and contempt and crushed dreams and lost their future and looted and theft their money to participate PETRONAS Mercedes to fraud on more people and claims of honor and absolute perfection you should know that with my money and the money of the clients like me who deceived and who are filled with forums and Web sites complain you was able to establish your business and participate PETRONAS Mercedes and fabricated propaganda work on the trust of the customers who were deceived, in terms of banking license should know that the Swiss government will not let you mess with the reputation of Swiss banking and the clients money it is only a matter of time and you know what happened to the CROWN FOREX they are from Jordan, just like you , regarding ISO or SGS certification they Should examine your platform in 14 September 2010 to see the price of sterling with the Japanese yen and what happened with your customers compared to world market prices in order to cancel your membership , regarding UNICEF no body force you to be Robin Hood to theft my money and give it to the poor through UNICEF with your 100 people from other side the Meta Trader programmed on the 20 languages that boast and It is used and located to the vegetable vendors and PlayStation, Dear Sirs Based on this website esquire mig bank response their last message and I claim them, through you to return my money back immediately and I ask you to work as far as it can otherwise, there is no reason to make more of your effort on this unique and respectful web site .

Best regards

AKRAM BIN KHALID

Hi Pharaon
Thank you for your interest ask you to analyze the statement of account from the beginning to the last process has been to find things shameful
send me please your email to trans all details to you .
best regards
akram bin khalid

You signed up because MIG had a paid celebrity endorsement? I guess advertising really does work.

Spread widening can push hedged positions to margin call if you are over-leveraged. Further, MIG says that your positions weren't fully hedged. Can you post a statement showing your positions before the margin call?

Dear Reader
It is unfortunate that this is the response of mig bank while required is the interpretation of terms and the language of the market not boast and brag about the license and certificate of ISO they in bad attitude and ridiculous and not based on logic of the market and tries to tamper with the feelings of readers through the improvement of there image but in terms of my intentions therefore, I m an injured client tries to remove your masks which that fraud on your clients and Youth and elderly and respectable families who are trying to invest their money that they have acquired the effort and fatigue after that You come in cold blood, and contempt and crushed dreams and lost their future and looted and theft their money to participate PETRONAS Mercedes to fraud on more people and claims of honor and absolute perfection you should know that with my money and the money of the clients like me who deceived and who are filled with forums and Web sites complain you was able to establish your business and participate PETRONAS Mercedes and fabricated propaganda work on the trust of the customers who were deceived, in terms of banking license should know that the Swiss government will not let you mess with the reputation of Swiss banking and the clients money it is only a matter of time and you know what happened to the CROWN FOREX they are from Jordan, just like you , regarding ISO or SGS certification they Should examine your platform in 14 September 2010 to see the price of sterling with the Japanese yen and what happened with your customers compared to world market prices in order to cancel your membership , regarding UNICEF no body force you to be Robin Hood to theft my money and give it to the poor through UNICEF with your 100 people from other side the Meta Trader programmed on the 20 languages that boast and It is used and located to the vegetable vendors and PlayStation, Dear Sirs Based on this website esquire mig bank response their last message and I claim them, through you to return my money back immediately and I ask you to work as far as it can otherwise, there is no reason to make more of your effort on this unique and respectful web site .

Best regards

AKRAM BIN KHALID

Akram bin Khalid has posted accusations. MIG Bank has countered by saying that positions were not fully hedged.

Without a statement showing that MIG Bank is in error, what do you expect the FPA to do? Please post a statement or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and someone here will tell you where you can send the statement.

Back