migesco.com scam

gpkos

Recruit
Hello.
Sorry for my English, it is google translet.

16/02/2017 I made a deposit of $ 2500 migesсo.сom, traded up to 28.02. On this day, I noticed that the transaction opened on a bad price. I recorded some videos and sent them, and then my account was closed for 3 days for review. Today they have written to me that the decision to permanently close my account, all Open a deal and cancel the whole profit and give me my deposit.
At the time of closing of the account on the balance sheet was more than $ 7,500.

Videos with the opening of transactions

Hello.

16/02/2017 I made a deposit of $ 2500 migesсo.сom, traded up to 28.02. On this day, I noticed that the transaction opened on a bad price. I recorded some videos and sent them, and then my account was closed for 3 days for review. Today they have written to me that the decision to permanently close my account, all Open a deal and cancel the whole profit and give me my deposit.
At the time of closing of the account on the balance sheet was more than $ 7,500.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello.

Ask your bank for chargeback and file your case to the police http://www.actionfraud.police.uk

Back