Mike Freeman @ Binary Options Channel??

Michael freeman SCAM !
[video=youtube;tBX9Y6gWbkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tBX9Y6gWbkU[/video]

LBinary is a SCAM. Plain and simple. One more time, all together now, LBINARY IS A SCAM! Act accordingly .

I did the stupid thing and sent money before checking the creep out. But I did and it looks like I'm going to lose it so add one more to the list of LBinary fools.

He may have given the impression that he is going to pull his autotrader but it is still very much up. What he has done is manufactured some phoney excuses about it's poor performance siting technical difficulties and has recommended that this followers try other signals ( many of them scams also) from his channel.

Members of the binaryoptions.net forum have tracked his IPs and determined that he may be really based in Israel.

He is based in Israel. He actually mentions this fact in one of his videos and claims he also has a place in Miami. I'm sorry for not linking the actual video, but he has about 160 and I don't want to do through them all.

LBinary is a SCAM. Plain and simple. One more time, all together now, LBINARY IS A SCAM! Act accordingly .

He's now linking his Auto Trader with Banc de Binary, and his Signals with GO1Options. There is no longer a choice of brokers - only those. I suspect even the brokers have cut him loose and he's running out of options. You'll be hard pressed finding any recent comments on any of his YouTube videos. Most are 3 months old or older. He's now taking to nasty emails - I've received a few. He has become very mentally unstable. I suspect his little scam is at an end.

He's now linking his Auto Trader with Banc de Binary, and his Signals with GO1Options. There is no longer a choice of brokers - only those. I suspect even the brokers have cut him loose and he's running out of options. You'll be hard pressed finding any recent comments on any of his YouTube videos. Most are 3 months old or older. He's now taking to nasty emails - I've received a few. He has become very mentally unstable. I suspect his little scam is at an end.

Don't count on it. Many binary bucketshops pay well for new victims. He can always pretend to lose it and them come back as a whole new person later.

I really need your help, I've joined his private signal group, so far so good, been there for almost a month and tripled my initial deposit, on the down side I joined by CherryTrade, because he recommended it, and offered his help if having trouble in the future, haven't try any withdrawal, so I don't know if I will have a problem.
His educational videos and strategies appear to be true, haven't try his strategies, after reading your experiences I have my doubts. Any comments on that?
I also tried to sign up on his AutoTrader, but the only two options that popped up were TitanTrade and Bloombex, I contacted him and he told me that was probably because of my region, and that he didn't recommended signing up with any of them.

I don't really know what to think, after reading here, his AutoTrader is a no no, that's for sure, but should I stay in his group or should I go? He does look like a good dude and approachable. But that can be part of the scam.

What is a sure thing, I'm changing broker. What broker should I use?

Looking forward to your reply.

GPapa ... I agreed with you ... i also in private groub and using CherryTrade... withdrawal never have a problem for me...but my advice never keep large winning amount before withdrawal ... if can gain profit around 200-300 ... Withdraw directly ... the sinal so far so good... i can say improve from the 1st time i join the private group... can reach 70-75 ITM ... for me better then been scam totaly

Guys, My humble request to everyone. If you have problem with any broker then please open your own thread.

Back