Millenium FX, MLNFX.com

Cassa

Private
Have spent over a month getting the run around from Millennium FX after trying to withdraw profits. This is a long story but the relationship has been only a few months since early December. They have had deposits up to $20000 USD, from our little family bank. While personal contact has been through two brokers and a senior VP and the promises flow, the funds do not!
How do I make them pay. I don't think they are legit. Does any one know about them??
Can anyone help me?

Have spent over a month getting the run around from Millennium FX after trying to withdraw profits. This is a long story but the relationship has been only a few months since early December. They have had deposits up to $20000 USD, from our little family bank. While personal contact has been through two brokers and a senior VP and the promises flow, the funds do not!
How do I make them pay. I don't think they are legit. Does any one know about them??
Can anyone help me?
Here is the link of Millenium FX rep mlnfx go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

Also, Few questions first.
When you deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?
May I have the exact dates of money deposit, please?

Can anyone help me?

All in USD I have receipts and deposit confirmations; 6 December $303, 19 December $3466.93, 19 December $7255, 2 February 2018 $3966.48, 8 Feb $4000, 15 Feb $1000. Total deposit $19991.41. All through my bank direct transfers, except the first was a different bank. My last contact at the company was Daniel Dookas, Senior Vice President. After insisting we be in contact on Skype he is now ignoring me, no success with their customer service either.

Dates and Deposits: to Millennium FX, from myself.

Dates and Deposits: to Millennium FX, from myself.
Date Deposit USD Total Deposit Contact at Millennium
6 December 2017 $303.00 303.00 Oliver Hunt
19 December 2017 $3466.93 Oliver Hunt
19 December 2017 $7255.00 Oliver Hunt
02 February 2018 $3966.48 Jane Brown
08 February 2018 $4000.00 Jane Brown
15 February 2018 $1000 $19,991.00 Jane Brown

HI, I am having trouble saving my form for trader's court, it keeps saying I need email address in Name, is there a specific way I should write this field? Please help.
Many Thanks,
Cassandra

Back