Millennium FX , they don’t want to give back money

haruaki

Recruit
I started trading with mlnfx for 2 days, and then my girlfriend doesn’t want me to risk my money, she asked me to withdraw and stop trading. I sent an email to my portfolio manager to say apologize and asked for withdrawal, he didn’t reply my email and my withdrawal request has been ignored for 5 days. I asked customer service, they said they tried to call me multiple times, but couldn’t reach me, my phone is always on though, then my manager called me, he wanted me to continue trading, I sent him a lot of emails to say I really wanna stop trading, and again my email has been ignoring. Please don’t ever try to trade with Millennium FX, they’re scam.

I started trading with mlnfx for 2 days, and then my girlfriend doesn’t want me to risk my money, she asked me to withdraw and stop trading. I sent an email to my portfolio manager to say apologize and asked for withdrawal, he didn’t reply my email and my withdrawal request has been ignored for 5 days. I asked customer service, they said they tried to call me multiple times, but couldn’t reach me, my phone is always on though, then my manager called me, he wanted me to continue trading, I sent him a lot of emails to say I really wanna stop trading, and again my email has been ignoring. Please don’t ever try to trade with Millennium FX, they’re scam.
What was the amount you deposited with them?

250 USD, and I don’t understand why they are trying to keep my money, it’s very small amount though.

I had to talk to them for 2 weeks, and nothing change. They had me to answer their call, so they can proceed my withdrawal request, but every single time I answered the call, the manager kept forcing me to open trade. And today he asked me to open any desk, he said just to explain to me something before transfering, and pushed me to trade again, I denied then he open the trade in my account himself. Please get away from Millennium FX, they are scammers.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 19, 2019 at 10:04 AM

Back