Millennium FX

chalara

Recruit
Have been with mlnfx for a year. trading modestly,making small advances ,but progress always set back by bigger losses. That was until i had some inheritance. Mary, my manager was always poking about in my bank account. Coincidence or what! Suddenly she was making trades with any discussion and investing heavily. The excuse was always' Got to get on this once opportunity. On monday Dec3rd had a value of $73,000 with 3 trades still open worth -$13,000.It was an obvious opportunity to withdraw my staked money but first I had to see which way the 3 trades would go before I closed them. Before I could do anything Mary phoned to tell how brilliant she was and immediately started opening trades worth another £9000.. I was working that day so I left everything in her hands During this time I could not access my bank account as i was expecting a new card. I also found that I could not access my mlnfx account. I phoned my bank and found that £20,000 had been moved to my current account. I moved it back again thinking it was safe, Monday 10th I was again working when Mary phoned telling me that my account was in serious trouble.I told her to do what was needed using their money. This went on for sometime and it was only when I got home did i find out the extent of the damage. My deposit account was £16,000 short and the trading account was closed showing a loss of $2,900.
They have been pestering me to get a recovery programme started I have been asking for my money back and so it goes on. Mary's boss has phoned to say she has been punished and then wanted to do the same.. They have not pnoned for a week. Altogether I have lost about £36,000. Is there anything I can do to rectify this situation?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Have been with mlnfx for a year. trading modestly,making small advances ,but progress always set back by bigger losses. That was until i had some inheritance. Mary, my manager was always poking about in my bank account. Coincidence or what! Suddenly she was making trades with any discussion and investing heavily. The excuse was always' Got to get on this once opportunity. On monday Dec3rd had a value of $73,000 with 3 trades still open worth -$13,000.It was an obvious opportunity to withdraw my staked money but first I had to see which way the 3 trades would go before I closed them. Before I could do anything Mary phoned to tell how brilliant she was and immediately started opening trades worth another £9000.. I was working that day so I left everything in her hands During this time I could not access my bank account as i was expecting a new card. I also found that I could not access my mlnfx account. I phoned my bank and found that £20,000 had been moved to my current account. I moved it back again thinking it was safe, Monday 10th I was again working when Mary phoned telling me that my account was in serious trouble.I told her to do what was needed using their money. This went on for sometime and it was only when I got home did i find out the extent of the damage. My deposit account was £16,000 short and the trading account was closed showing a loss of $2,900.
They have been pestering me to get a recovery programme started I have been asking for my money back and so it goes on. Mary's boss has phoned to say she has been punished and then wanted to do the same.. They have not pnoned for a week. Altogether I have lost about £36,000. Is there anything I can do to rectify this situation?
Here is the Mlnfx rep link mlnfx go ahead and invite him to this thread.