• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

milltrade.net

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
Hello, has anyone tried this broker - https://en.milltrade.net

They seemed OK, were regulated by Russian regulator, had their own trading platform offered bonuses etc.
All that was the reason I invested 300$ into their GOLDEN7 program for trial.
Now that I want to withdraw my initial deposit there are many complications.
First they wrote they are overtaken by another broker MMCIS, than they wrote that all withdrawals have been canceled and restrictions were made, so that you can withdraw only 250$ every 14 days.
Tomorrow will be exactly 14 days since my withdrawal request and I will see if they will deposit my money back.
Has someone else tried them, could you please share your experience?

I'd never heard of them, but a quick Whois check turned into a geography lesson.

Admin Name: MILL TRADE LIMITED
Admin Organization: MILL TRADE LIMITED
Admin Street: TrustCompany Complex, Ajeltake Road
Admin City: Ajeltake Island
Admin State/Province: Majuro
Admin Postal Code: MH 96960
Admin Country: MH

That's in the Marshal Islands, and is just a trust company. This means the real owners are not easily determined.

You may want to contact MMCIS and ask if they know anything about the claimed takeover.

Hello,

yesterday was exactly 14 days since my withdrawal request and still no money deposited to my bank account.
Today I received an email from them, that trading is temporarily suspended because the payment aggregator "Dengi online" was illegally cut off the channel of the company's liquidity.

It seems that everything is pointing that this broker is another scam. However I made another withdrawal request as the 14 days have passed, so now I have 2 pending withdrawals and we shall see if something will happen in the next few days.

I'll update as soon as I receive more info and would like to encourage the rest of traders/investors to share their experience with this broker.

Hello,

yesterday was exactly 14 days since my withdrawal request and still no money deposited to my bank account.
Today I received an email from them, that trading is temporarily suspended because the payment aggregator "Dengi online" was illegally cut off the channel of the company's liquidity.

It seems that everything is pointing that this broker is another scam. However I made another withdrawal request as the 14 days have passed, so now I have 2 pending withdrawals and we shall see if something will happen in the next few days.

I'll update as soon as I receive more info and would like to encourage the rest of traders/investors to share their experience with this broker.

You must open thread to scam folder and lets worlds knows about this company.

Back