Min size of lots

I always trade minimum lots. that helps me not to interfer into my risk management. I recommend all the newcomers to trade min lots, as it's safer.

In this case it's appropriate to mention risk management, which means that it's always necessary to open an order with the minimum lot amount. I always adhere to this strategy.

A large number of newcomers start trading with the smallest lots. But it's probably not a good idea, because the profit is very unlikely to be gained this way.

Very lucid explanation Pharoah. That explains everything. And the spreads would most likely be higher for smaller lots but that, I would say, is a small price to save your big money!

Lot size plays an important role in the Forex trading and it totally depends on your capital. You can use the minimum lot size of 0.01 which is for the micro account say of $100 or $150. You can trade upto lot size of 3.0 and 4.0 if you have a huge capital amount in your account.

Minimum deal volume depends on your amount of money and the amount of profit you want to get. But the more important question is not the minimal deal, but the maximum deal, because it's very risky.

I always trade minimum lots. that helps me not to interfer into my risk management. I recommend all the newcomers to trade min lots, as it's safer.

For every 5000$ a maximum of .05 lot size is risk free. Once you successfully make money, you can go up to .10 lot size. Initially we should focus on quality trades not on money. Most newbie makes this mistake. From the very beginning they want to make their money double in least possible time. As a result, most of them don't sustain for long.

Minimum deal volume depends on your amount of money and the amount of profit you want to get. But the more important question is not the minimal deal, but the maximum deal, because it's very risky.
It is up to your capital how much lot is high or minimum for it . For thousands of capital one can use standard lot and up to $500 capital he need to use mini lots. With this way he will reduce risk in trading. maximum lot should avoid . Trader can gain profit again with minimum lot but loss recovery is quite difficult using big lot size.

You can trade with the lot size of 0.01 in a micro account. Lot size plays an important role in the forex trading as it suggests the amount you are going to invest on a particular trade. You have to select a lot size according to your capital amount. Best of luck!

You can trade as low as the size of 0.01 on a micro account. It is the lowest lot size which can be traded. Lot size matters a lot in trading as it depects how much money you are going to invest in a particular trade. Thanks! Stay Blessed!

Back