Min size of lots

You can trade as low as the lot size of 0.01. It depends on the capital of your account that which lot size is more suitable for you. According to the experts, you need to spend 2% of your capital on a single trade. You money management must be based on it. Stay blessed!

Actually the min lot size 0.01 is exist in some brokers but I'm wondering why are you asking about the min size. The biggest issue is to set a correct max lot size. If you trade with too small lot, it will not worth your efforts. But be carefull with your max lot and keep your money management.
Regards.

No body is interested in so much small lot that is 0.01. Each time we trade it involves risk and higher risk as lot size is increased. Too small lot will not give you profit you want it is just a practice.. However 0.05 to standard lot is normally traded . It is now up to a trader what he decides. He should trade under 0.05 first until is not good in risk management with a return.

My lot size rarely exceeds 0.5 lot on majors because I want to keep trading risks low and managed and prevent wide fluctuations of my equity (to be precise my max drawdown is 10% from equity). I saw some traders who broke the limits of max drawdown and their experiments didn't end well.

Yes you can trade with lot size lesser than 1. Always the lot size should be based on the money present in the trading account such that traders can be able to include proper money and risk management.

Back