Romance Scam Mind Stone Scam (www.mindstoneltd.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in Forex and victims are told to go to the website below but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.mindstoneltd.com

1646076423941.png

1646076443169.png

Website IP
1646076477677.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

I got scammed from Mind Stone Technology limited
guy running it i was introduced to via Whatsapp is Paul
female which i knew on whatsapp for past 6yrs was Naomi Chen
i lost $30K australian 2 months ago
139367456_720043559000847_1226053488532203778_n.jpg

c0a7addd-8512-4f96-98a9-ce05c0be1cde.jpg

956b3e8f-37fb-4672-be24-5b30ff9170b2.jpg

She told me she worked at K Star Sports Limited in Kuala Lumpur

what makes it hard to think was a scam is we knew each other for so long 6 yrs
were very open in conversations about her daughter & parents
we had many whatsapp video calls at her work in her office (silent CEO) & her home

more images
https://postimg.cc/gallery/P1rh0Fz

what rang alarm bells was 4th she was flying to Australia to meet me
she said she had to isolate when arrived in Melbourne Australia airlines request
since 4th 3 hrs prior to leaving Kuala lumpur i had no contact from her.
her so called assistant "AMY" replied to my message to her work cell phone she said she handled her ticket she had to do 7 day isolation once ariving in melbourne Australia & she had no message from her either

Hello, I see you have left a lot of messages with my boss. My boss is going to Australia. Her plane ticket is to fly to Melbourne first. The plane ticket I handled for her is that she needs to go to the hotel for overseas quarantine after arriving in Melbourne. I think she is busy with her business, so you need to wait. I'm assistant Amy.

I also left a message for the boss, I will definitely tell you when she responds when it is convenient for her, and my boss will definitely contact you, so you don't have to worry,

okay, i know, my boss told me she has something important to do in australia, so wait a minute, you don't need to worry

My boss has not left a message to tell me that she has arrived in Australia. I don't think you need to worry. I will tell you when she tells me the first time. Maybe my boss will leave a message with you.because my boss is away, I need to take responsibility for her work,

i went to take out some funds from my mind stone account was told by ("PAUL" +44 7882310717 whatsapp)
i had to pay taxes on my proffits first 3% tax

You pay our company, 3% of your profit, and we will reduce or exempt your taxes.
You directly reduce your taxes through our company. What is your current profit? $302,676.40 Usd

As high as 45% tax in Australia, it is suggested that you can handle it through our company, which only needs 3% handling fee.
Provide your bank receipt information when paid and suggest that you can use multiple bank receipts.

So why your area code for UK same as Naomi's
yet your account was bank of melbourne ?
people are asking as been silence from Naomi

Our company is headquartered in the UK,

what rang alarm bells was 4th she was flying to Australia to meet me
she said she had to isolate when arrived in Melbourne Australia airlines request
since 4th 3 hrs prior to leaving Kuala lumpur i had no contact from her.
her so called assistant "AMY" replied to my message to her work cell phone she said she handled her ticket she had to do 7 day isolation once ariving in melbourne Australia & she had no message from her either

Hello, I see you have left a lot of messages with my boss. My boss is going to Australia. Her plane ticket is to fly to Melbourne first. The plane ticket I handled for her is that she needs to go to the hotel for overseas quarantine after arriving in Melbourne. I think she is busy with her business, so you need to wait. I'm assistant Amy.

I also left a message for the boss, I will definitely tell you when she responds when it is convenient for her, and my boss will definitely contact you, so you don't have to worry,

okay, i know, my boss told me she has something important to do in australia, so wait a minute, you don't need to worry

My boss has not left a message to tell me that she has arrived in Australia. I don't think you need to worry. I will tell you when she tells me the first time. Maybe my boss will leave a message with you.because my boss is away, I need to take responsibility for her work,
Did you invest any funds with these scammers?

yes need the links please

FBI ? im in Australia
The FBI accepts reports from the citizens of Australia. Also file a complaint with the Australian Federal Police.

FBI

ASIC

GASO

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back