• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Mirror Traders

mirror trading

Anyone mirror trading with expert traders? :D

Hi,

I had the chance to trade with Collective 2 and Tradency. Both has good websites. I preferred Tradency because you don't need to pay a subscription fee for the strategies and you can add/remove them freely.

good luck!

eToro

I was just checking out eToro. It's a mirror trading platform with lots of experts you can trade with. They have a free practice account too. ;)

Hi I have used the Tradency Mirror Trader with FXCM, the first week it worked OK, I would go up and then go down, pretty much stayed even. I picked the ones with high T-Scores greater then 9, I reviewed the information on the EA like Tidalwave and ThirdbrainFX, very good reports and profit graphs but they just don't seem to do a good job. It is unclear if you should just let it run I have initiated some trades on my own as a swing trader and the retracements have been large but in time it did go my way.
I am not sold on the EA's or robots, or Mirror Trader yet, if I am using it incorrectly I would appreciate help from anyone.
Thanks,

Back