Mission Impossible

How risky is this high risk EA? To really pull this off, I think you'll need an array of suicide martingale EAs (like Genial Invest). If you are lucky, you'll manage to get your initial investment back from most of them and then grab a percent of new profits every so often before they crash and burn.

hi Pharaoh,
the EA is of course is as risky as an EA could be. For my try I use 5pips T/P, this gives me an range of around 20-25pips S/L
using the needed lotsize. Really an Mission Impossible but worth to try

:mad: uuh, hit S/L by 1pip then chart turned :mad:
so within my account with NO Spread trade is still open :)
MI1 is funded again and tomorrow his Shadow Account is trading too...

update: hit T/P :cool:

EA and Strat changed

I updated my try at post one.
Using an different EA now on one MI Account and testing 2 others, Shadow with
half lotsize for wider S/L range and NoSpread MI Account. For this commission takes
about 12% but it´s worth a try...

have to re-write my page and system this weekend because it is toooooo risky

02.25th website updated, final widgets at post #1

Last edited:
here`s a pic of an friend of mine´s account...
MIReal.PNG

he tradet his account down to -58% = 380 Dollars. then I gave him my MI1..... nice performance. If it would be my account I would had already withdrawn some gain to establish MI-U accounts for less DD risk + MI account but he has his own goals. Mate, wish you luck because MI1 is very High Risk one....

Uuuh, watta Friday.......
my $20 Account went into deep deep red.......
$20%20Account.png

so what to do?
First these tries show me that to start with $10 is NOT amusing and $20 too as the pic shows up.......
2 Ways to go.... waitin for the total DD or givin a bit more space. I decided for the 2nd one and put another $10 into account
so his balance is right now $36.70.
And because I think this won´t be enough I will put another couple of dollars into this account that starting balance will be $50.....
risky enough. Think $100 could make it but first (third) try will be now $50.....
Anyway, this style gives me iron balls, I tell ya....

Back