• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Mission Phoenix - Trading System

magisana

Private
Has anyone heard of these guys? They seem to be new and I am kinda looking for something like it? The website is : www dot missionphoenix dot com.

I would be grateful if someone who has used it could give my there review or add it to the review section? I tried to add it but couldn't for some reason, hence me posting it here for feedback.

I bought it before at a weak moment. it's a scam!
it's just some punk wanting to make a fast score,
you can hear in his voice he is very young,
so is he a good trader? hardly! and you can hear he is reading from a book,
there is 18 hours! of booring video, he keeps ranting about
the market situation most of the time which is btw outdated by now,
I was thinking, oh my god! when is he going to talk about something I can use??
so I keep watching for 18 hours! thats 18 hours of my life going to waiste.
it's all very very basic and not worth your time
I gave all the cd's to my kids to use as frisbees,
it's good they came to some use after all, LOL
and the trading system is believe it or not a moving average!
DONG!

Back