• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Missionforex.com offers illegal copies of trading software and doesn't deliver

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missionforex.com is a website that sell forex trading indicators, EAs etc. I purchased ex4 to mq4 decompiler full version 66 USD. When I placed the order through PayPal it did not go through, I sent a message in Whatsapp letting him know. He redirected me via email payment to his Skrill account, I did and after he took the money he sent me freeware version of it which I already got which was free from the website. I asked him to sent me the full version I paid for, he never get back to me again. He is a fraudulent business man in the name Mustaqim Mohamed. (mustaqim.org)

Missionforex.com is a website that sell forex trading indicators, EAs etc. I purchased ex4 to mq4 decompiler full version 66 USD. When I placed the order through PayPal it did not go through, I sent a message in Whatsapp letting him know. He redirected me via email payment to his Skrill account, I did and after he took the money he sent me freeware version of it which I already got which was free from the website. I asked him to sent me the full version I paid for, he never get back to me again. He is a fraudulent business man in the name Mustaqim Mohamed. (mustaqim.org)
Did you try WhatsApp call and messages?

A screenshot will be helpful.

Yes, this was are conversations:- My message to him: I purchased full version of decompiler, what you sent me is freeware version which I have already. His reply was "need to rely the email though" which did not make sense to me, so I called his Whatsapp number couple of times but refused to answer.

Yes, this was are conversations:- My message to him: I purchased full version of decompiler, what you sent me is freeware version which I have already. His reply was "need to rely the email though" which did not make sense to me, so I called his Whatsapp number couple of times but refused to answer.
Screenshot my brother :)

Big scammer, I no longer received any reply:
Immagine.png
Immagine2.png

Big scammer, I no longer received any reply: View attachment 50114View attachment 50115
@Michael Omosomwan and @MichaelR Both accounts belong to one person?

The website looks down. Isn`t it?

Im not saying he is legit or scam, but i have been purchasing more than 15 products from him since 2020 without any issue whatsoever mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back