MlnFX Scam

Diesel18

Recruit
Hi guys and girls,
The only reason I created an account was to try and help others not get bitten by MlnFx (Millennium-FX).

I created an trading account with this company in November 2018 by depositing 250usd by credit card. After a few days trading I get a call form portfolio manger telling about this amazing opportunity and wanted me to deposit 5000usd, I refused since wanted to learn more about trading.
In January I decided I wanted to withdraw my money since I didn’t really have much time for it and gains where very small.
With aprox 300usd in my account, I submitted a withdrawal request. After 5 days of nothing, I emailed them and they said they tryed reaching me many times to no avail so would have to re-submit (could be true since I work in a remote area with no reception, though didn’t receive any voice messages).
I submitted another withdrawal request and sent them an email immediately. They responded asking me best time to call. They never called. Tryed getting in touch many times no response back.

Anyways this was a summary of what happened. Please be aware that sales are very pushy, they will want to place bets that make you loose money, they push you to deposit big sums of money with promises they cannot keep, in the end you will not get your money back.

Have read other traders stories all having the same patterns and promises. If I were you I would keep away from this trading co.

Hope this was of help.
Regards

Hi guys and girls,
The only reason I created an account was to try and help others not get bitten by MlnFx (Millennium-FX).

I created an trading account with this company in November 2018 by depositing 250usd by credit card. After a few days trading I get a call form portfolio manger telling about this amazing opportunity and wanted me to deposit 5000usd, I refused since wanted to learn more about trading.
In January I decided I wanted to withdraw my money since I didn’t really have much time for it and gains where very small.
With aprox 300usd in my account, I submitted a withdrawal request. After 5 days of nothing, I emailed them and they said they tryed reaching me many times to no avail so would have to re-submit (could be true since I work in a remote area with no reception, though didn’t receive any voice messages).
I submitted another withdrawal request and sent them an email immediately. They responded asking me best time to call. They never called. Tryed getting in touch many times no response back.

Anyways this was a summary of what happened. Please be aware that sales are very pushy, they will want to place bets that make you loose money, they push you to deposit big sums of money with promises they cannot keep, in the end you will not get your money back.

Have read other traders stories all having the same patterns and promises. If I were you I would keep away from this trading co.

Hope this was of help.
Regards
Here is the Mlnfx rep link mlnfx go ahead and invite him to this thread.

This broker is a Marshall Islands firm using a UK address.
Your only recourse is really a chargeback on your credit card which should be successful.
They are unlikely to participate on a site like FPA, and suing them would cost about 100x more than you lost in your deposit.
Good luck.

This broker is a Marshall Islands firm using a UK address.
Your only recourse is really a chargeback on your credit card which should be successful.
They are unlikely to participate on a site like FPA, and suing them would cost about 100x more than you lost in your deposit.
Good luck.

Thanks for your reply!
What do you mean by charge back on credit card?
Yes I fully agree suiting is not an option for most people, that’s why I want to make others aware, so they don’t get bitten in the first place.

Thanks for your reply!
What do you mean by charge back on credit card?
Yes I fully agree suiting is not an option for most people, that’s why I want to make others aware, so they don’t get bitten in the first place.
Did you invite him yet?

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 18, 2019 at 9:16 AM

Back