• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

MM4X Price Action Software - mm4x.com

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, even though I've stopped by as a guest every now and then. :)

I've found a site called mm4x.com, which sells you a trading system and software for price action trading.
Price is $595.

Searched FPA and Google up and down but can't really find any usefull reviews of it. Although there's an old thread here on FPA regarding marketmakersforex.com, not sure if it's the same guys?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.marketmakersforex.com

Any thoughts?

Looks like MarketMakersForex.com is down. You could ask MM4X.com if they are the same company or not.

Based on my research, MM4X (https://mm4x.com) and MMfx (http://www.marketmakersforex.com) can be the same company.

Steve Mauro of MarketMakersForex is selling a trading system or trading education which he called it Market Makers Method for trading. Founded in 2010, but already out of business. Based on samesites.com and http://marketmakersforex.com.pagestudies.com, the company is located in Arizona. However, based on Market Makers Forex's twitter account, it is located in Florida. MarketMakersForex is actively posting tweets until July 26, 2015.

On the other hand, MM4X is selling a trading software, not a trading system or education/training. This company is located in Portland, Oregon.

However, if you watch MM4X trading videos on youtube and also watch linked MMfx trading videos on their twitter account, you will notice exact similarities on the indicators they use and the way they trade. This put me into conclusion that somehow they are related.

I recommend you to watch this videos and tell me what do you think about their relationtionship.

!ndicators are probably the most over used tool beginning traders rely upon in any market. Whether you can make money with them, or not, has probably been the most discussed topic in Forex over all.

What does an indicator tell you? Technical indicators are merely graphical aids which are generated through simple, or sometimes complicated arithmetic operations based on data that you already have access to. That is simply the information that is already there, in front of you, in every candlestick.

There are many different indicators for you to choose from. How do you know what indicator to rely on? What I am here to tell you is that there is only ONE thing that matters inside a chart. That is price.. Nothing else, nothing more. The price, the way it moves, the way it reaches the highs and lows, is all there is to know about the market.

Indicators obviously lag, because price cannot predict itself. That makes sense, Right?

The truth is that movement in the Forex is not random. The Forex moves in a well defined mathematical formula. There are special numbers that contain price action on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The big banks use these hidden price points to reverse price action when you least expect it. These numbers have never been revealed before in any Forex Software until now! This number sequence was created by Master Trader ILIAN Yotov. His book the Quarters Theory is available on Amazon. http://bit.ly/quarterstheory

The MM4X Price Action Software powered by The Quarters Theory Indicator, clearly shows you these numbers on any Forex pair. More Information here www.mm4x.com/sq1

aj.jpg

i am a part time trader and trade the higher timeframes with the mm4x levels and it works pretty good for me. even the intraday trade setups are pretty good value the only point to be considered is that setups will not be formed on each pair daily. but when u track about 12-15 pairs then u can see that clear setups are formed in 3-5 pairs daily that will yield you 30-50-100 pips depending on the market condition.
there is a saying that instead of feeding fish daily its better to train the other so that he can catch his own fish... and Joe does a pretty good job at that.

saiyad

I have no affiliation with SM or beat the market maker. I bought his course just to find out that his trap patterns and reversal signals, Double Tops and Double bottoms happened against the Quarters Theory price points I knew about many years prior. Nothing bad to say about him or his program. Left shortly after I joined. Everything I have built into this software is all any trader needs to become a profitable trader including a built in money management system that helps traders control their FEAR and GREED

MM4X is not a trading system, it is a group of people who teach the theory of market makers based on the videos that were stolen from steve mauro, these videos are from 2011, what they offer is an order manager that can be obtained for free On the web, your system incorporates the theory of quartes, theory that has been tested without consistent results, its signal channel within its system offers signals with stoploss of up to 40 pips, use the harmonic patterns in 4H as well as steve mauro for determine the bias of their trades, something that steve mauro has completely discarded and only uses it as an orientation but not a rule to follow as MM4X does.
the students of steve mauro can see that the system used by MM4X is obsolete and stopped being used by steve about 6 years ago.
I was a paid user in MM4X, the videos of their training are copies of the steve mauro obsolete system, the faults are evident when operating in real time, there is no guidance of the signals they offer only give the TP SL entry numbers without explaining the pattern what's behind, simply because there is not,
i asked if there was any particular way to use the theory of quarters since the lines are not drawn at the levels described by the creator of the theory, and no answer, they only draw lines on round numbers and that is called quarters theory, It is a deception and you can verify it in the photographs published by the same YENGUY.

his robot is sold for the sum of 10,000 with the recommendation to be using only a demo account until the end of the development stage that is to deceive people on your page does not say anything of that even the same yenguy recognizes in the telegram chat that the results he publish are in demo account, clearly his income comes from your academy and not from trading.

Rather than for buying software with amount of money 595$ for me still like to make these amount money for deposit account trading, but if you become the rich trader and this amount money is nothing, hence you can trying to buying software, so will get new experience, whether the expensive price will giving satisfaction result or not

Back