SilverWings

Recruit
BEWARE
MMM DASHBOARD
Market Makers Method. (Not the Market Makers Method) Based on the indicator.ZigZag HHLL
Not to be mistaken for Market Makers Method By Steve Mauro.
All looks pretty on the outside.
Glorified over priced , fancy layout for the already widely used ZigZag HHLL INDICATOR.
Basically what they show you what you will get for your investment
Is most definately NOT what you get.
* The subscription plan fee is a month by month or a yearly full fee.
* What you actually get is:
* A disfunctional fancy lagging web based platform.
* Yes a LAGGING platform. Actually my computer has never run so crap since accessing the Web platform.
* It feels like someone is accessing my computer.
* Basic trading view with no formating usaged at all...except drawing tools. But they're not kept.
* You have to refresh the page yourself and it deletes everything you have personalised.
* You get a bunch of out dated videos.
* No live trading in the trade room. only screenshots.
* A non functioning news calendar.
* NO contact email. They can contact you but you can't contact them. Click the link and nothing.

"Contact Us​

If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: [email protected]"

* so quick to take your money. But wont refund for such an inferior product.
* The idea of the platform was stolen. Not their idea.
* Capitalising on someone elses idea and work.
* They are not willing to fix the issues with the platform. But still take your money.
* No discount offered for a disfunctional platform. Still take your money.
* No refund policy available on web. No terms and conditions available either.
* Refund policy was only available after my complaint was recieved via webpage messenger 2 days after the message sent.
* NO REFUND!

"Refunds

Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company."

THIS FAKE COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR A KNOWN FAULTY DISFUNCTIONAL PRODUCT.
DO NOT LOOK FOR A QUICK FIX. !!
* My request for a refund of a faulty platform is reasonable.
* In Australia by law you would be refunding the customer infull for a faulty product.
* I tried to contact the company, no email, but web message.

"Disputes Resolution​

If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company."

"Governing Law​

The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws."
* Of which country not stated. My country you by law give refunds for faulty products and if misleading you will be prosecuted and be fined a substantial amount of moneydashmmm scam 2.jpgDashmmm scam.jpgscamm MMMDashboard.jpg

BEWARE
MMM DASHBOARD
Market Makers Method. (Not the Market Makers Method) Based on the indicator.ZigZag HHLL
Not to be mistaken for Market Makers Method By Steve Mauro.
All looks pretty on the outside.
Glorified over priced , fancy layout for the already widely used ZigZag HHLL INDICATOR.
Basically what they show you what you will get for your investment
Is most definately NOT what you get.
* The subscription plan fee is a month by month or a yearly full fee.
* What you actually get is:
* A disfunctional fancy lagging web based platform.
* Yes a LAGGING platform. Actually my computer has never run so crap since accessing the Web platform.
* It feels like someone is accessing my computer.
* Basic trading view with no formating usaged at all...except drawing tools. But they're not kept.
* You have to refresh the page yourself and it deletes everything you have personalised.
* You get a bunch of out dated videos.
* No live trading in the trade room. only screenshots.
* A non functioning news calendar.
* NO contact email. They can contact you but you can't contact them. Click the link and nothing.

"Contact Us​

If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: [email protected]"

* so quick to take your money. But wont refund for such an inferior product.
* The idea of the platform was stolen. Not their idea.
* Capitalising on someone elses idea and work.
* They are not willing to fix the issues with the platform. But still take your money.
* No discount offered for a disfunctional platform. Still take your money.
* No refund policy available on web. No terms and conditions available either.
* Refund policy was only available after my complaint was recieved via webpage messenger 2 days after the message sent.
* NO REFUND!

"Refunds

Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company."

THIS FAKE COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR A KNOWN FAULTY DISFUNCTIONAL PRODUCT.
DO NOT LOOK FOR A QUICK FIX. !!
* My request for a refund of a faulty platform is reasonable.
* In Australia by law you would be refunding the customer infull for a faulty product.
* I tried to contact the company, no email, but web message.

"Disputes Resolution​

If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company."

"Governing Law​

The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws."
* Of which country not stated. My country you by law give refunds for faulty products and if misleading you will be prosecuted and be fined a substantial amount of moneyView attachment 63954View attachment 63955View attachment 63956
Can we have a website address, please?

This is evidence that they have tapped into my computer. I am clearly not loggin to the app or the webpage and the web site has my past messages history showing.

Attachments

• dashboard dash screen2.jpg
    dashboard dash screen2.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 9
Back