Mobile Trading Help me pick a MOBILE!

Zoldar

Private
I've been trading alot recently and subscribed to different signal services. in order for me to keep up with those signals and make money I need to be trading and be on a pc all the time. I decided im going to buy a new expensive phone and trade through it with an internet plan. that way when im at university and on the bus I dont miss 70-80% of the signals I get per day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what phone I should buy that would really really help and not be slow and perform well? Disregard Budget and Size and all of that. Just tell me your opinion! thanks

Are you trading on MT4? If yes, in general an average Android phone will do and you don't need to pay too much for it. I am using Galaxy S3 with the app Metatrader4. Works really well.

I've been trading alot recently and subscribed to different signal services. in order for me to keep up with those signals and make money I need to be trading and be on a pc all the time. I decided im going to buy a new expensive phone and trade through it with an internet plan. that way when im at university and on the bus I dont miss 70-80% of the signals I get per day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what phone I should buy that would really really help and not be slow and perform well? Disregard Budget and Size and all of that. Just tell me your opinion! thanks

Any Android or IOS phone supports MT4 and other web trading platforms. You can choose any model according to your budget.

I was thinking Galaxy S III or Galaxy Note 2. Any recommendations? And are HTC any good?

Hello Zoldar,

I am using Galaxy Note 2 at the moment. That is a great experience. Most of the time I am trading with it. Never experienced any difficulties.

I have been using Sony Ericsson XPeria arc S on the android platform.
Works quite well for me so far. Sony picture quality makes trading on this
gadget quite easy.

GOR

I use now Galaxy S III on android ----> pretty cool experience fast / good (big) screen for MT4
and you can log to virtual server to have PC screen easy . it is best phone I used!

@Alanrox, defnitely the best with its big screen, I just hope that I didnt make the wrong choice and that the S4 wont be significantly better

@Wizard, Definitely mate! you should try the mobile trading although the charts might be a bit hard to deal with. I use it just to enter trade signal trades, but i'd always prefer to trade on a desktop for charting software or an IPAD to clearly see what im doing :)

Back