Mobile Trading Help me pick a MOBILE!

Mobile trading is easy if you trade on longer time frames. Because you cannot trade as a scalper on mobile because the options on mobile are limited. But you can trade on daily or H4 chart on mobile.

Buy an iPhone 5, it's good for trading also to show how rich you are :D

Yes you are right, but this will only be possible if someone is already rich or he has started making good money from trading so that he can buy an iphone 5

Can't I just buy a phone that makes calls and lets me send text? I've got a computer to trade on.

Galaxy S III has the screen big enough for trading, it is powerful, and the main thing it is not an iPhone. I don't know why i don't like apple so much even though I had an IPhone 3G back in 2008

Galaxy S III has the screen big enough for trading, it is powerful, and the main thing it is not an iPhone. I don't know why i don't like apple so much even though I had an IPhone 3G back in 2008

However it is not a good option to analyze the market using mobiles. I also have a Galaxy S III and use this to check news, calendar events, Quotes, etc.

I have an android tablet and i trade with the help of this tab when am not able to access my laptop.

I am using samsung galaxy s3 and having no problem in trading on MT4 platform.But i guess a simple andriod based phone will be good for trading,ofcourse more the processor speed more faster will be your execution time.

Nowaday we can see smartphone has growth up too much that even we can use galaxy Y (Young) cost about $100 to trade. In addition, some brokers have invested money to increase their web trading for computer also for mobile like HotForex, this broker just built a portal site for their client to manage account and to trade. So Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5 are no need to buy if you want to save money for trading.

Back