Mobile Trading Help me pick a MOBILE!

Hi Zoldar,

I have tons of experience with smartphone in the last couple of years, especially with Android phones in the last 18 months.

I will cut to the chase and recommend only on 1 mobile phone: Haier W910

The specs are amazing, check out for yourself here: Haier W910 4.5" Android 4.0 Dual Core Qualcomm 8260A 1.5GHz 3G Smartphone Android Phone with Wi-Fi, 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM, Capacitive Touch (Black & Blue) - MH0587X

I recommend this phone to family and friends, hey - that makes us friends :)

Whatever you'll decide purchasing - I wish you'll enjoy your new phone!!

Derrick

I've been trading alot recently and subscribed to different signal services. in order for me to keep up with those signals and make money I need to be trading and be on a pc all the time. I decided im going to buy a new expensive phone and trade through it with an internet plan. that way when im at university and on the bus I dont miss 70-80% of the signals I get per day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what phone I should buy that would really really help and not be slow and perform well? Disregard Budget and Size and all of that. Just tell me your opinion! thanks

Are you trading on MT4? If yes, in general an average Android phone will do and you don't need to pay too much for it. I am using Galaxy S3 with the app Metatrader4. Works really well.

Metatrader4 is the best app for android phone and we can trade well on this app. My experience with the android app is good and there is no difficulty to use meta trader in android app and it is easy to use.

I think you do not need any expensive phone. You just need an android supported phone. I think most of the trader using this. Because through an android phone you can use the MT4 trading platform where you can get all the updates of market for every single second. As a scalper I am also using MT4 trading platform to not to miss any good trading signals. Though MT4 trading platform you can trade from your mobile.

If you want trade professionally, why will you choose or headache about what phone to use? You should buy a nice PC with a wide screen, sit down with a suitable and comfortable environment to trade instead of using a mobile.

Mobile trading is a lot of fun, but if you really want to, then I recommend taking the telephone which is minimum 5.5 inches.

By the way, that's true. Right now it's pretty popular to do these things through your phone. I agree.

I agree. A telephone has to have a bigger screen. New models are well suited for that that have the 18:9 side proportions.

18:9? It means 2:1? Is the phone user-friendly? It seems to be long and thin, so it wouldn't be convenient to use it. I'm not sure that this screen will be popular, as 16:9 not.

Back