models

dean50

Recruit
Has anybody ever noticed that the people you see on sites like Forex killer, Fellowtraders..etc., are actually just models pretending to be the actual person that runs the site? How ethical is that.

Maybe they hire fashion models and beauty contest winners and teach them to run websites and sell forex products.

"Hi! Thank you for calling Forex Help Line. My name is Tiffany and I'll be your sales rep today. I was president of my high school's glee club, and I want to become a veterinarian because I love animals. My dream is to end all wars and poverty. How may I help you?"

:D

Maybe they hire fashion models and beauty contest winners and teach them to run websites and sell forex products.

"Hi! Thank you for calling Forex Help Line. My name is Tiffany and I'll be your sales rep today. I was president of my high school's glee club, and I want to become a veterinarian because I love animals. My dream is to end all wars and poverty. How may I help you?"

:D

LOL. Actually, I mean the people who pop up on the screen are not who they say they are.

What??? You meant that you think they might actually be using deceptive advertising for a Forex product? No way! That could never happen!
;)

Back