moga can not withdraw

cjq158

Recruit
Mogafx withdraws 800$ but does not arrive at the account, and promises to arrive at the account within 48 hours with the official website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612_070057_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612_070057_com.android.chrome.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 12
Customer service has been asked to pay for many times. Every time the customer service said that the payer was delayed, it was not sure when it would arrive.

Customer service has been asked to pay for many times. Every time the customer service said that the payer was delayed, it was not sure when it would arrive.
Why did they ask for money?
Can you please share the email you have received from them?

Mogafx withdraws 800$ but does not arrive at the account, and promises to arrive at the account within 48 hours with the official website.
Some additional details below. This company appears to be in Australia therefore have you reported to ASIC? Below is a link where you can purchase their registration and annual reports which will show the full name and address of the Director who registered this company.

ASIC - online complaint form

1623687586624.png

1623687852955.png

1623687696741.png

1623687782462.png

1623687884705.png

Tamper with the date of payment. The payment of $800 has been made for nearly four months, and there is still $400 not given.

Mog are thieves, they has not pay me my original deposit of 15k plus profits within months, they dont even pay Ibs.. they are a crooked broker.

We are sorry for the late response. Let internal affairs assist you in looking into this matter. We contacted the admin department to have the account manager to be reviewing your accounts. Please contacting us at affairs@mogafxglobal.com

Mog are thieves, they has not pay me my original deposit of 15k plus profits within months, they dont even pay Ibs.. they are a crooked broker.
We are sorry for making you feel frustrated. Please provide more details regards to your current account that you are trying to make withdrawals. We will like to look into the matter. Please email your account number and complaint to the email affairs@mogafxglobal.com

Back