Money held by 10Markets

Lucaschooyx

Recruit
Hi,

I've been trying to withdraw my money from 10 markets but have been rejected numerous times. They have been getting their " account managers" to call me to keep making new trades each time I request for a withdrawal. More recently they are simply ignoring my withdrawal request.

Anyone can advice me on this? Much appreciated.

What reason they are providing to you reject the withdrawal request?

They will say that it's not that I can't get my money back but they will want me to take back even more money. Then they will propose another trade again while I try to say no again, they will say this trade loss is only that much etc... you can get your earnings back at the end of the week.

The thing is that I feel they are dragging this out and they have no intention of returning my money. The trades they proposed were senseless anyway.

They will say that it's not that I can't get my money back but they will want me to take back even more money. Then they will propose another trade again while I try to say no again, they will say this trade loss is only that much etc... you can get your earnings back at the end of the week.

The thing is that I feel they are dragging this out and they have no intention of returning my money. The trades they proposed were senseless anyway.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and leave them a nice, shiny 1 star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.10markets.com

And, how and when did you deposit? If by credit card, contact your issuing bank's fraud department. Explain how the promised withdrawal service is being fraudulently blocked and ask about a chargeback. Leave an update here with what they say.

Hi,

I've been trying to withdraw my money from 10 markets but have been rejected numerous times. They have been getting their " account managers" to call me to keep making new trades each time I request for a withdrawal. More recently they are simply ignoring my withdrawal request.

Anyone can advice me on this? Much appreciated.

Kindly take note... 10markets have scammed me for USD 100,000. I have their pictures and e mails. They are all out to cheat. You need to be very careful with them... I will put it online soon...

Back