Money Management, A Skill or Talent?

Vantagepointx

VantagepPointX Representative
Money management is the ultimate goal of Forex traders. It is a proven fact that it is not easy to earn money. Particularly in 2020, when there is uncertainty prevailed in society, it is relatively too hard to afford even the basic necessities of life. Earning enough money for saving it for rainy days or to invest is far more difficult. In order to survive in this ever-changing scenario, you need to be expert at money management.

Money management, a skill or talent:​

Money management is a basic skill that you must have to earn well in any profession. You need to value your hard earned money and think carefully about where to use it. Some traders believe that it is a skill and you can learn it. While others think that it is a talent which is a part of your personality or second nature. Therefore you cannot learn it. You are born with it. So there are two groups of thoughts on it. However now it has been proved that anyone can learn it with determination. If you make a firm decision not to waste your money on unnecessary articles then you can do it. It just

Risk Factor:​

Risk factor is very important aspect of trading. In trading, you earn money by risking some of your initial capital. But if get excited and risk too much then there is chance of losing it as well. You have to admit that you cannot be accurate every time predicting the value in Forex trading. Thus instead of being tempted to earn a huge amount in s single shot, you should take it slowly. Many small amounts can also become a treasure as well. In case of small amount, you will not even lose much. Thus be practical and follow the lead of tortoise. After all, slow and steady wins the race. thus if want to earn money then be a tortoise.

Read more : https://www.vantagepointx.com/money-management/

I think it is definitely a skill. Ive have been practicing money management for months now and I am finally getting somewhere. It is the difference of being profitable and not for me as I find my perfect entries. It is an absolute work on for me

Money management is the ultimate goal of Forex traders. It is a proven fact that it is not easy to earn money. Particularly in 2020, when there is uncertainty prevailed in society, it is relatively too hard to afford even the basic necessities of life. Earning enough money for saving it for rainy days or to invest is far more difficult. In order to survive in this ever-changing scenario, you need to be expert at money management.

Money management is a basic skill that you must have to earn well in any profession. You need to value your hard earned money and think carefully about where to use it. Some traders believe that it is a skill and you can learn it. While others think that it is a talent which is a part of your personality or second nature. Therefore you cannot learn it. You are born with it. So there are two groups of thoughts on it. However now it has been proved that anyone can learn it with determination. If you make a firm decision not to waste your money on unnecessary articles then you can do it. It just

Risk factor is very important aspect of trading. In trading, you earn money by risking some of your initial capital. But if get excited and risk too much then there is chance of losing it as well. You have to admit that you cannot be accurate every time predicting the value in Forex trading. Thus instead of being tempted to earn a huge amount in s single shot, you should take it slowly. Many small amounts can also become a treasure as well. In case of small amount, you will not even lose much. Thus be practical and follow the lead of tortoise. After all, slow and steady wins the race. thus if want to earn money then be a tortoise.

I strongly believe it is a skill... When I started my trading journey I had zero knowledge of capital management. But eventually i started investing time to learn this skill and it worked for me

Both and it’s always a learning process

It can be learned. It's true.
But.... character is also a very important part...it's innate. There must also be discipline.
I would say that any business is 1% talent and 99% persistence.
If a trader or a private investor has been doing it for a very long time and is a responsible person, he can manage other people's capital.
Also this person needs to be very careful. Always see an opportunity to make more money for yourself and your clients!

Back