1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

money not widrawal Not Given me last 4 month - cxfinancials

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by dhanu0013, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dhanu0013

dhanu0013 Recruit

dear sir
    can u help how can i received my money from forex account . i m deposit it account and no trade also done but my widrawal request pending last 4 month and company not received my phone call and not reply email also..what i do

2. dhanu0013

dhanu0013 Recruit

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15394/cxfinancials-forex-brokers

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)

SoniNew likes this.
  4. SoniNew

SoniNew Private

Did you managed to receive your money back?