Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill are scammers.

Osama Hussein

Recruit
Here is how the scam works:
You can open Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill in matter of seconds.

You can deposit money to Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill from any source/broker with no problem. (so you think GOOD)

However, you can't withdraw your funds.

They will pretend that they are complying with an anti-laundering rules so they have legitimate excuse to keep asking for redundant documents over and over and over so you will never get your money.

Interestingly they do not care about any documents when you are depositing the money which is clear indication that they are SCAMMERS.

MONEY IN - NO MONEY OUT.

You should avoid any broker which is using Moneybookers a.k.a. Skrill because it is clear indication that the broker is SCAMMER too.:p
I support every word I mentioned after the bitter experience of transforming a simple sum of skrill by bank transfer. More than 25 spent a day to transfer 80 euros to the National Bank of Egypt, which already transfer him twice .. refund after 15 days Discounted him transfer fees that are not and have to delete my account page recorded by and sent Khzab says that the account number by mistake .. It introduced the account again and sent the amount and transfer fees have been deducted again without any evidence to prove the accuracy of the claim .. advice you do not send money in order to be withdrawn via this website.

I support every word I mentioned after the bitter experience of transforming a simple sum of skrill by bank transfer. More than 25 spent a day to transfer 80 euros to the National Bank of Egypt, which already transfer him twice .. refund after 15 days Discounted him transfer fees that are not and have to delete my account page recorded by and sent Khzab says that the account number by mistake .. It introduced the account again and sent the amount and transfer fees have been deducted again without any evidence to prove the accuracy of the claim .. advice you do not send money in order to be withdrawn via this website.

simhaforex

Private
If they are genuine they have to verify all documents before taking Deposits.
But after making Deposits and keeping our Money with them they are asking for Documents and even after sending documents Account is not verified and they are asking documents again and again and rejecting them.
Its shows in the name of verification they are steeling money from customers.I too victim and in the process of verification.I don't know whether I will get my Money back or not?

SNG12

Recruit
I don`t reccomend to transfer huge amounts via Skrill. It is good for 100-500 USD transfers but not more. For big money you can always use bank wires or credit cards that are much safer.

Etedus12

Sergeant
That's a very serious allegation to make about this reputable company, I am using them for like 12 years or so and there were only something administrative procedures or so. But never something about like I will not get paid cause of them or so. Better learn their rules.

spidermix38

Recruit
Scammers,that's all i can say.They cost me a lot of money,they claim that they sent on some fake credit card,and,guess what,i already connect 2 credit card with my bank and skrill.I post Iban/swift on both cards ,and,surprise,they never use that cards.Scam on the highest level.

7Bulletin

Corporal
It's very serious procedure to deal with all money source like money from the forex broker like there, so you really should comply with them to be able to withdraw, let me ask - are you able to send them further for example ?