• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Friends Please don't use Skrill account they are big scammer There is security for your account. i loosed fund from my skrill .hacked my skrill account .i already informed to skrill and give all details of hacked person.s details. but they are saying they will not responsible for loosed amount .

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
If they are genuine they have to verify all documents before taking Deposits.
But after making Deposits and keeping our Money with them they are asking for Documents and even after sending documents Account is not verified and they are asking documents again and again and rejecting them.
Its shows in the name of verification they are steeling money from customers.I too victim and in the process of verification.I don't know whether I will get my Money back or not?

I don`t reccomend to transfer huge amounts via Skrill. It is good for 100-500 USD transfers but not more. For big money you can always use bank wires or credit cards that are much safer.

That's a very serious allegation to make about this reputable company, I am using them for like 12 years or so and there were only something administrative procedures or so. But never something about like I will not get paid cause of them or so. Better learn their rules.

Scammers,that's all i can say.They cost me a lot of money,they claim that they sent on some fake credit card,and,guess what,i already connect 2 credit card with my bank and skrill.I post Iban/swift on both cards ,and,surprise,they never use that cards.Scam on the highest level.

It's very serious procedure to deal with all money source like money from the forex broker like there, so you really should comply with them to be able to withdraw, let me ask - are you able to send them further for example ?

Yes i am also the victom of skrill scam .they didnt pay me my withdrawl $39 it has passed 35 days and still they are finding my payment they are so bad and doing wrong with clients.so sorry but i am not happy with them.see my complains but still stuck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318-165021.png
    Screenshot_20200318-165021.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200318-164955.png
    Screenshot_20200318-164955.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 26
Back