• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Moneybookers & others E-Currencies

pato1646

Private
Mr. Administrator, 6 months ago, deposit money into an account at prime4x, after a long battle for my money back, prime4x returned my money via moneybookers, but, oh surprise!, after receiving the money from my account prime4x, moneybookers lock my account! with 3967 dollars in it.
I am claiming to moneybookers to return my money, but do not answer or give explanations about what happened.
Like people asks you, sir : FPA may create a category of thread for all electronic currencies like moneybookers, Alerpay , liberty reserve, webmoney and many others that are floating around, so that the common people inform us their behavior with clients. ??? If fpa has created this wonderful tool and method of reporting the brokers, I think it is also extremely useful information on electronic purses too.
After what happened to me, searching google, I found hundreds of pages on how moneybookers gets the money from people and does not return, as it should be, but nothing found here in FPA!
Please help us and help so many people place their trust in unscrupulous people as moneybookers, if people band together to pressure, is the only way to fight these vermin computer science, comparable to that instead of hackers stealing information, rob directly people's money.
From already thank you, and encourage all who read this comment, to ask FPA, the creation of a subforum or something, to address this sensitive issue of electronic purses and exchangers.

It would be interesting for people to rate the payment processors they use such as MoneyBookers, Liberty Reserve, and WebMoney. Which is best? I don't know the pros and cons of each yet.

Moneybookers is terrible. The exchange rate means that it cost me 15 Euro to put 1000 USD in my account. When I closed the account and try and withdraw they say they cant validate my address and need to send a letter. I am registered on the UK electoroll and have my current bank account there - yet 'an independent uk information source' well maybe they should change that source. Just a delaying tactic now I have to wait till they send a letter 3-4 days, then verify it with the code and then they will process my withdrawal. Not a scam but very bad service - don't use them if you can use something else.

Back