• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MoneyPusherPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Please Peace Army test EAs and systems that are available for public use on MT4. This does no good to most of us. Same with Cable Run, why test it if its not available for sale or use on mt4. With this one you have a custom copy that will work on MT4, that is useless information for us. thanks

Please Peace Army test EAs and systems that are available for public use on MT4. This does no good to most of us. Same with Cable Run, why test it if its not available for sale or use on mt4. With this one you have a custom copy that will work on MT4, that is useless information for us. thanks
ALL THIS SITE is FULL of reviews regarding MT4 EAs.
Do you know? There is someone who doesn't use it, and has a Dukascopy account.
I do not find it so terribly offensive if, every million of MT4 EAs reviews, there is also 1 jfx EA review.

Thanks FPA for this review...and thanks for respecting the minorances...
:)

Show the trades with valid spreads

It's okay that this system is available only on Dukascopy. What's NOT okay: 1) vendor publishes mt4 stats on a broker that supposedly offers 1-pip spread all on all pairs. Not so true on live accounts (requotes, slippage, and all bad stuff); 2) vendor does not show any statement of actual trades on Dukascopy. I don't doubt this system is profitable. But at the moment it needs more transparency before an investor will drop 999 euros in the bucket plus a few grand in a live account without seeing before hand how it really works live.

The performance of money pusher pro is very impressive, but I will give it another month before even thinking of taking them up on the 7 day trial. In January I signed up to Forex Lexus, which also had a high win rate. I got overconfident, increased lots and my account was history - what took me a year to build up was lost in hours.

Its important not to over leverage with these type of system which have small TP and big SL.

curious

MPP has been having a rough time this week. I'm going to be watching very closely to see if it can recover. That will be an important indicator from my stand point. I've considered opening a Dukascopy account before.

Back