Morgan Financial Recovery - Real or Scam?

edmund123

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I am curious as to if anyone has used Morgan Financial Recovery before?
morganfinancialrecovery.com
I have seen almost no negative reviews and no one really talks about them on FPA.
upon checking their website, there seems to be a few areas that is odd.
After talking to them, it feels like they are real also....any input would be appreciated.
Thanks for your insights.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to look up their address, and it doesn't seem like they are actual places? I should be worried right?
1596507714191.png
This is pulled from their main website
morganfinancialrecovery.com/contact.php

It's a recovery room scam. The page footers contain this gem:

MORGAN RECOVERY CORPORATION, a California Registered firm, authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of California with license number C3554061.

There is no such thing as the International Financial Services Commission of California. That fake organization only exists as a lie at MorganFinancialRecovery.com and at FxProDealers.com.

Cut off all contact with them. Don't believe anyone else who contacts you and offers a quick and easy solution.

Instead, get a new thread opened here in Scam Alerts. Share details of how you got scammed in the first place. That may lead to possible legitimate methods of recovery of some of your funds.

It's a recovery room scam. The page footers contain this gem:

MORGAN RECOVERY CORPORATION, a California Registered firm, authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of California with license number C3554061.

There is no such thing as the International Financial Services Commission of California. That fake organization only exists as a lie at MorganFinancialRecovery.com and at FxProDealers.com.

Cut off all contact with them. Don't believe anyone else who contacts you and offers a quick and easy solution.

Instead, get a new thread opened here in Scam Alerts. Share details of how you got scammed in the first place. That may lead to possible legitimate methods of recovery of some of your funds.
Thank you so much for your input!! I really appreciate your help!

Back