most volatile and traded currency pair

Have you guys ever looked at the bitcoin pairs? That is where you can see a lot of volatility

I thought you were kidding until I looked it up. Yes indeed, there are forex brokers offering bitcoin pairs.

Anyone know the current exchange rate between bitcoins and United Federation of Planets Credits? :p

No doubt that the most traded currency pair is EUR/USD, GBP/USD and the most volatile currency pair is EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY these are the currency pairs which i trade the most.

No doubt that the most traded currency pair is EUR/USD, GBP/USD and the most volatile currency pair is EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY these are the currency pairs which i trade the most.
Yes of course these pairs are highly volatile and we can earn huge profit from these pairs. I majority trade with eur/usd pair and this pair has also given me some good profits.

Yup bitcoin is pretty wild lol 50% move few days ago :cool:. I think good forex traders can still make nice money there before/if it goes more mainstream and stabilizes eventually.

Yup bitcoin is pretty wild lol 50% move few days ago :cool:. I think good forex traders can still make nice money there before/if it goes more mainstream and stabilizes eventually.

For every trader who makes nice money, someone else is going to lose a pile of cash.

It can't be ignored. EUR/USD and GBP/USD is most favorite currency..
I'm always trade using EUR/USD. it fast for making small pips..

I think we have a few weeks/months window now, where people will make a lot of money from BTC. When people will look in retrospect at today, they will tell that we had a lot of opportunities to make a quick buck. Sooner or later it will level down and now it's more like a Wild West.

The smartest and luckiest will gain extra income. If you have BTC don't miss your chance now. Think.

However the risk is too high now. Better to wait for few months to take a decision on BTC

Back