MOTICBIT or MOTIC is a scam

@FxMaster I can possibly confirm. A few days ago the website went offline. https://moticbit.com/

IP address: 103.246.219.170

I have a similar story to @Redf430
How you deposited the funds?
Don’t invest with MOTICBIT! You will not be able to withdraw your funds. A pretty woman name Anzi from Singapore “helped” me invest in Bitcoin contract trading. She will show you the profit you can make and suggest you invest more and more. Once you have transferred your Bitcoin, it’s gone.

Website is moticbit.com which was just opened in March of this year. Stay Away!!!

guys where have you been before? I also managed to invest $ 10,000 in moticbit.com, and of course no one will return them to me. a cute Chinese girl named Linda “helped” me transfer money to their website. By the way, someone here said about a pretty girl. I still have a photo of her, let's share photos of this "beautiful" lady together?

Don’t invest with MOTICBIT! You will not be able to withdraw your funds. A pretty woman name Anzi from Singapore “helped” me invest in Bitcoin contract trading. She will show you the profit you can make and suggest you invest more and more. Once you have transferred your Bitcoin, it’s gone.

Website is moticbit.com which was just opened in March of this year. Stay Away!!!
how much money did you leave on this site? and do you still have a photo of this lady who “helped” you transfer money to their website? I have exactly the same story related to this site only the girl's name was Linda.

Back