MOTICBIT or MOTIC is a scam

I read in this forum that some guy transferred a whole bitcoin to her.
it's been a year since she stole my money, we need to find the strength in ourselves to live on and work on, this will be a lifelong lesson for both of us.
Yes indeed. I learned not to trust girls from mainland China anymore. I am recovering from my losses. From what I have left in Binance.US I have been trying to buy low and sell high. And it was doing OK and recovering slowly, until these recent months when the whole crypto market tanked. And I am locked in and stuck at a higher point. I can only let it sit and wait till the market recovers. Good thing that I don’t do this for a living.

Without a doubt that her photo and the person I saw In FaceTime are the same person. She tells me how successful she is with her job, how she is the leader of her own team of crypto analysts. Tells me how much money she makes, how she buys her own house in Shanghai (in which being Asian myself, I know it’s very hard to do) and tells me about all the toys that she owns. It sounded like over exaggeration all along.

Sorry for what happened to you. This kind of thing can happen to anyone. It's a lot of money that you lost but more importantly she didn't defeat you. Do all the necessary things to report them and give as much details to the authorities as possible. You might never know that some official authorities are working on the same case and your detailed info can lead them to catch these people.

Keep being kind don't let this incident to change you but as always be vigilant about any type of investments. A lot of us who come here are victims and of course there are a lot of scumbags who try to take advantage of your vulnerability. Take care of yourself and feel better.

Sorry for what happened to you. This kind of thing can happen to anyone. It's a lot of money that you lost but more importantly she didn't defeat you. Do all the necessary things to report them and give as much details to the authorities as possible. You might never know that some official authorities are working on the same case and your detailed info can lead them to catch these people.

Keep being kind don't let this incident to change you but as always be vigilant about any type of investments. A lot of us who come here are victims and of course there are a lot of scumbags who try to take advantage of your vulnerability. Take care of yourself and feel better.
Thank you.

Back