Moving to live trading

The first month of trading is always being challanging for every trader. If you have good learning skills then it will be fun for you. I always try to learn something from my trades even now. if it goes wrong then build a new strategy and practice it again on demo account.

Hello, I strongly recommend you to practice live trading on a demo account before you start. You will learn to trade in practice, and it will be easier for you to switch to a real account. And most importantly, do not start trading with large amounts of money, start with small investments, and then you will be easier to deal with emotional stress.

The first month of trading is always being challanging for every trader. If you have good learning skills then it will be fun for you. I always try to learn something from my trades even now. if it goes wrong then build a new strategy and practice it again on demo account.
losing some on a live account will teach you twice the amount a demo will but just dont put your life savings in

I think we have to move from demo to live when we are ready but it's hard to feel this moment because demo and live are different and this difference creates false impression that you are ready.

I think we have to move from demo to live when we are ready but it's hard to feel this moment because demo and live are different and this difference creates false impression that you are ready.
Trading in the Demo accounts may not be an easy task for us and we need to remain ready for doing a lot of Demo trading practice.

Build up your confidence, gain proper knowledge, and get familiar with the trading know-how before moving to a live account.

start small and invest what you are willing to lose. not that you will be you need to be able to control your trading and emotions when you go live

start small and invest what you are willing to lose. not that you will be you need to be able to control your trading and emotions when you go live
Yes you do need to sort emotions. That is the main difference between demo and live.

i read your post if a first grader goes to first grade and prepares bullying that mayn't happen. relax dude. forex isn't scary as it may seem. i would compare this feeling with first sx. exciting and desirable.
or are you a virgin? ))
no need worry so much that it won't work. you can specifically reduce lot size if you are afraid of losses. or if you are very confident in yourself then go ahead. don't listen anyone. especially eternally disgruntled whiners.

I think we have to move from demo to live when we are ready but it's hard to feel this moment because demo and live are different and this difference creates false impression that you understand and mastered trading.

Back