Moving to live trading

Good luck Bordux. Try to stick to your trading strategy you applied at your demos. Risk is also quite important not to blow your account soon enough. Enjoy your trading. Try first with some small amounts as deposit, to see how it goes. Then, it's up to you to decide. All the best.

Good luck Bordux. Try to stick to your trading strategy you applied at your demos. Risk is also quite important not to blow your account soon enough. Enjoy your trading. Try first with some small amounts as deposit, to see how it goes. Then, it's up to you to decide. All the best.

Our trading strategy must be such that it should give us a good income from our trades. And for that we have to learn how we must do our trades and what is the best way for doing such type of trades.

Yes, there was an increased adrenaline rush during my first trading month. I almost doubled my account in three weeks and felt very confident rather overconfident and i realized only when i busted the entire trading account.

Yes, there was an increased adrenaline rush during my first trading month. I almost doubled my account in three weeks and felt very confident rather overconfident and i realized only when i busted the entire trading account.

I have actually experienced this many times during my trades because i can say that when i was looking for the profits they were there and that made me very happy :)

I have actually experienced this many times during my trades because i can say that when i was looking for the profits they were there and that made me very happy :)

Its very much true because that is how the human emotions get involved. We are happy when we make profits but the feeling of sadness is greater than the happiness when we lose our hard earned money :(

Its very much true because that is how the human emotions get involved. We are happy when we make profits but the feeling of sadness is greater than the happiness when we lose our hard earned money :(

As a trader we have to understand this fact that trading is not easy for us and we should know about it. If for some reason our trades are not going correctly we can just take a break :)

As a trader we have to understand this fact that trading is not easy for us and we should know about it. If for some reason our trades are not going correctly we can just take a break :)

Yes this is the important realization which and every trader should develop. We need to be more closer to the reality than the fantasy. Thus, its critical for us to be more mature and understanding the forex trading business to excel.

Yes this is the important realization which and every trader should develop. We need to be more closer to the reality than the fantasy. Thus, its critical for us to be more mature and understanding the forex trading business to excel.

When doing our trades we need to come down to the Earth and only hope for some Realistic expectations as that way our Income earning potential will surely increase :)

Back