Moving to live trading

All that, unfortunately, is often easier said than done and it often takes quite a while to learn that kind of self-discipline.

If you move to live trading, then start with small deposit only. Though from mathematical point of view less deposit means less chances to win, your biggest concern should be learning how to manage your trades, i.e. money management.

Yeah, I suggest new ones should take more time on micro live trading, not demo account, because trading mind is so important.

The idea about the micro live trading is very good actually - you're both practising on a live account but you don't risk a lot of money. I like it.

Trader can begin live trading only after proper practicing in demo account because it increases their knowledge and experience which helps them to trade securely.

The idea about the micro live trading is very good actually - you're both practising on a live account but you don't risk a lot of money. I like it.
And you can also use it to test a strategy, or an EA before setting up on your main account.

I am not so sure I am comfortable testing strategies on live accounts, no matter how small they are. Or at the very least, I'd test it extensively on a demo account first too.

If any trader they ready jump to real account, at least they already have good preparation with practice in demo account, and investing from small money first and choose micro account type for step learning in real account.

If you are confident and have enough knowledge about forex then you should start your live trading, don’t feel hesitation and invest decent amount. You should fee the market in order to make real progress.

In live account learning should also be kept which helps us to improve our trading skills. We should do proper practice in demo account which will further help in real account to maximize the profit.

Back