Moving to live trading

If your a beginner and decided to go live, make sure you are ready, practice in demo trading for a months or so before you decide it.

I think will different when trader has good early preparation with practice in a demo account to trying how to finding a profitable trading system, manage money based management and risk management, to live trading I think emotion controlled better instead without preparation at all.

If you already have enough time to trade on a demo account and are confident in your skills, but have not yet learned to control your emotions, I advise you to start trading on a real account with small amounts of money, for example, from $10. Trading with small investments will help you learn how to hold up and control your trading without losing a lot of money. I also sometimes recommend that you pause between trades and meditate, which is a great way to relax and trade on a cold head.

It's crucial to move on live account as early as possible (of course after proper study of platform functionality which should be done on demo) because I should say that learning on demo is fake learning since your behaviour and decisions will be completely different and erratic when you take risk or bear loss. Unfortunately, it is completely unknown side of you while you stay and trade on demo account.

I had losses in consecutive first five trades but I did not give up on trading and always kept a faith that I will succeed. Getting success in forex is difficult but not impossible. One has to keep calm and wait for the right time.

If your a beginner and decided to go live, make sure you are ready, practice in demo trading for a months or so before you decide it.
How long do you think is a good time to stay on demo before you move to live trading?

Take baby steps on mini real account. Start with minimum investment until you get feeling of the market and trading real. After you feel confident enough, you can increase your investment and trading amount

Take baby steps on mini real account. Start with minimum investment until you get feeling of the market and trading real. After you feel confident enough, you can increase your investment and trading amount
I'm doing this :)

To avoid losses and fear of initial trading in a real account, I advise you to start small investments. Trading small amounts will help you learn how to control your emotions without losing a lot of money. I also suggest you not give up your demo account and continue to trade on it, testing different trading strategies and gaining experience.

Sensible advice

Back