Moving to live trading

I was super cautious on my first live trade, as time goes on your confidence increases.

Moving to a live trading account is always exciting when you are performing well in your demo account. Just a couple of advice, start trading with a smaller amount, do test your strategy on a demo account before applying it to a live account, stick to your trading strategy and try to control your emotions as much as you can.

Hello traders. I have been learning and practising for a relatively long time and I feel confident about my trading so far. I have learned what I need to trade correctly and I am planning to start trading live, however, I'd like to ask you what would you suggest to do to deal with "1st day" emotions. Although I read plenty of articles about emotions, discipline and psychology of trading, it's still interesting to learn how other traders dealt with it. What did you do to reduce the heartbeat after opening your first trade? How your 1st week or 1st month of live trading was psychologically?
Walk away and forget the trade, get on with my day. Start as you mean to go on!

Moving to a live trading account is always exciting when you are performing well in your demo account. Just a couple of advice, start trading with a smaller amount, do test your strategy on a demo account before applying it to a live account, stick to your trading strategy and try to control your emotions as much as you can.
Yes, it is very exciting for traders to have live trading they had enough expectations that now they will make real profit in hand and enjoy trading earning. You can start with small amount to have experience of live trading so that you will not loose much amount. As your skill and confidence will boost you will really make a god amount of profit through live trading. Have good wishes for your live trading.

I am still working on my demo account, how do you know when you're ready? Feel like I am never going to be there

Yes, it is very exciting for traders to have live trading they had enough expectations that now they will make real profit in hand and enjoy trading earning. You can start with small amount to have experience of live trading so that you will not loose much amount. As your skill and confidence will boost you will really make a god amount of profit through live trading. Have good wishes for your live trading.
rightly said :)

Back