Mp | Intermediate Term Points E/U

September started way of trading - anyone ahead at this point after the new regs ?

• Its never been easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who do I shoot ?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Money, whats that ?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I havent a clue as to whats happening out there

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MP -- more below

presently 4403 looking nice and below lies 4387

midnite may bring updated figures, if they should change by then

we should have an upside reverse to the 4419 (safe play) with a longer range look at 4427

downside move 4374 SHOWS STRONGLY and a continued drop to 4355 should all things work as they presently state

but i dont think Im gonna go for it as it should be a tuesday play that i can catch

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
Mp -- 04.20.2011 Overnites

upside shows 4410 safe with possible 4444
downside shows 4375

since the overnite trade takes place while we sleep (most anyway here in the USA) i normally play the safe and can pick it up again in the morning, if it looks to continue to the higher position, which can also change to a higher TP point by then, depending on volitility during the evening

enjoy and trade well

mp

Attachments

• 04.20.jpg
    04.20.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
MP -- 4/21 overnites

well, we hit our upside target for last nite and was way modest, leaving the best TP point in the dust by 100 pips or so

now, the DJI is still going up and we should definitely be going down, so lets get out on that limb again and see what happens.

upside -- 4649 - 4666 area
downside -- 4543 looks secure with a possible 4523 in morning session thursday

should the DJI continue up, which it should on thursday, i would look to see more downside movement by 90 pips or so but while we remain bullish, we see resistance at 4586, 4612 and 4622 and looking further, 4683, 4713 and 4765 where we should reverse down to the 4326 area with a possible 4233 before heading up to the 4914

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
MP -- 4/22/2011 overnites

kay, last nite and this am were super so heres another climbing out on the limb

upside 90
downside 40

enjoy and trade well

mp

MP -- great Easter, Summer Solstice and all the pagan holidays based on summer

June 21 is a great kinda day, celebrated by druids, celts, Wiccan, Norse, Jewish and every pagan or monotheistic religion known at this point, and picked up naturally by the Christians --- a season of rebirth and renewal and one (i believe anyway) that will lead to a topping of the Euro (theres really NOTHING to sustain it except trading momentum) and the long slide DOWN that it deserves vs the Dollar.

EDIT --- my apologies for calling the wrong pivot, which was fridays and not today --- it alters things because its no longer resistance, but rather support ---- apologies again, but i wanted to call todays trades and i simply was working with the wrong chart.

without the proper momentum, Im gonna have to change my predictions from "overnites" to "overnite/next day" trades

we certainly hit the downside prediction below although it beat me by 6 pips (lol -- i can deal with that) and we appear to be heading for the upside prediction thru friday (which of course had no one trading in the rest of the world) and should hit it by sunday evening trading, ALTHOUGH PIVOT AT 4556 may be strong support ----- IF WE BREAK PIVOT BY ANY DEGREE and, i would look for a DROP, perhaps to 4532 for tonite, BUT i can see dropping significantly further (4462) before we resume the definite uptrend

unfortunately, sitting just before the pivot is strong resistance at 4565 so those holding for the pivot may well find themselves holding for at least another day, or more ---- so WE HAVE TO BREAK 4565 and then break 4567 DECISEVELY to continue up, or form a dbl top when we finally hit the pivot, and go DOWN --- based on the resistance at 4565,

my bet is hitting the 65 and dropping to the 43 - 41 and then working its way down to the 32, then coming up to the pivot at 67 and THERE we find out the next bunch of fun ! (do it break it or do it say no, and go back down ?)

should we break 4503 significantly, one could easily imagine a retrace to 4395, but its a bit early to bet the farm on that one !

I will attempt to foresee what comes next and im getting feelings it should be DOWN, but FAR too early to analyze, unfortunately. Will publish around midnite (edst) as i see it.

enjoy and trade well

mp

KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE are the handmaidens of the riches of forex, and i buy them roses every day, with many a thank you !

kay, last nite and this am were super so heres another climbing out on the limb

upside 90
downside 40

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
MP -- interim results

8pm, edst

looks like thursdays numbers are finally coming home so at 9pm we watch for any downside towards the present pivot at 4562

normal rules apply with breaking it decisevely, which allows more downside but present momentum appears to be pushing for upside, so any moves to pivot should only be a touch and go back up

UPDATE 9:11 EDST --- 30 min chart showing bottom at 4560 as of this moment -- should hit 4561, retrace to 4569 and then continue down
15 min chart showing bottom at 4575 with support at 4572, a retrace up and then to 4570
H1 chart showing bottom at 4554 for first significant support and 4543 showing for second (to reach the second, the price must retrace up to at least the 4564 area and then drop back down --- this is the 60 min chart and a long trade only for the patient, although the way momentum is going, "patient" may not be so long after all.

4535 - 36 presently showing bottom on 15 min --- momentum is definitely strong and the 70 point sure got blown away

if we stop at that point right now, 4581, 4590 and 4595 highly possible

10:13pm edst --- i get worried right about now --- 4529-28 showing on 60 min chart, with 4513 highly probable -- below that, on the H1 we show 4489, but all good thinking says that wont be until later tonite (so where have i been right tonight ?)

10:19 -- 4543 looks good and then 4546, 48 and 49 and back down again to the above 28-29 area so far, with 4525 showing

present direction showing pivot, at 4562 should be kissed goodbye later (by midnite ?) and we then continue down UNLESS we definitely break 4566 (just above the pivot) to the upside, which shows 4587 waiting on the 30 min chart

mp

Last edited:
MP -- overnites 4.25.2011

5 min chart

UP -- 4551 retrace and then up to 4557
DOWN --

15 min chart

UP -- 4562
DOWN -- 4517

30 min chart --------- Normally, for overnites, I trade the 30 and 60 min charts --- usually if the 60 doesnt produce overnite, it will the following day.

UPSIDE -- 4580 with 4585 - 87 showing
DOWN -- 4510

H1 chart

UP -- 4587 we will see 4659 and then 4675, but dont imagine that will happen tonite unless we break the 4598 conclusively.
DOWN -- 4385 (its the H1 --- which means it will take some time

H4 chart --- LIKE THIS ONE A LOT, but this is definitely a longer term trade

UP -- 4645
DOWN -- 4462

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
Mp -- 4/25

5 min chart
heading for the low side, presently show 4532 with 4528 good support below

we "should" retrace up (4548 with 4552 possible) for the 11:30 jump and continue down after noon to last nites numbers
of course "should" and "will" are two different animals, so lets see

EDIT ----- 4554 SHOWING
damn, they changed it --- SHOULD HIT 4554 but will have at least two retraces before then --- at 50, 53 and then 54 --- probable by noon and then anticipate slowly moving down to the 5 oclock hit

66 NOW SHOWING

LOL ---- 70 , 71, 75 showing with a "possible" 78

12 noon --- possoible 81, 82, 85, 88 but be VERY CAREFUL as the london peeps are gone, so we trading in the USA now and they like to short the runup at this point

12:27 -- momentum is still moving up at this point, with 87 showing but the market has a way of suddenly reversing at this point --- if we continue up after 1:30, then we look for the topside of course, but Im not comfortable with any long range longs at this point

be aware of multiple retraces on the way down

enjoy and trade well

mp

"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason."

Last edited:
MP --

Im a scalper and considered fairly competent at what i do, but typing in every single change in the market as it moves is more than anyone can accomplish, so given the present manner of delivering trade points, kindly forgive if i miss something that happens too quickly to post --- i just dont know any other way, do you ?

4626 shows for topside should we continue running this way, although thats mostly a daily trade and we shouldnt be seeing a straight march to that pot of gold today

15 minute trend is downside, most likely going back to kiss (or break) the pivot which is now at 1.45555

enough of playing while the market turns, looking at 4584 upside first resist, and 4577 bottom support

weve hit the topside move and should continue down (with the normal retraces)

as of 1:10 pm, looking at 4562

TO KEEP IN MIND --- 4591 was NOT HIT on the last upside move, and it should be hit --- be aware of any sudden spike to that point and then a continuation down, which would then place the short trade into tonite

DOWNSIDE FIGURES ARE POSTED TWO POSTS BELOW THIS and are presently holding, although i would not go below 4545 at the moment on a short

PRESENTLY INDICATORS SHOW A VERY S L O O O O O W downside move which should take us into the 5pm edst rollover when we may see upside momentum resume, which would be normal, but its early to call that

3:30 --- and now, considering how things are in the forex world, trend has gone back to the upside reaching for 4886 and 4888 --- this is the reason, when working with the 30 min chart and especially slow momentum, i will hold onto trades that reverse, knowing they are coming back.

The short side will continue later, so any shorts im presently holding will continue to be held, as most are still reasonably close to the market prices

Last edited:
MP -- 8:30 pm edst -- monday

so two posts ago has now completed its round trip from Up to Down, although we showing a bit more available.

2103 hours -- although going up at the moment, I would look back down to the 4486 area when we continue down and for the present uptrend to hit 4513 with a retrace and then 4516 through 4520 and 24 possible

29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36 showing up to a possible 42 at the moment but be careful over 33
']
2230 hours and looking like 4332, retrrace up to 4537, 38, 39 to 42 and down again to our lower called prices -- 21 PRESENTLY SHOWS before we start back up, retrace to 4527 - 4531 area and come back down

2330 hours ----- 4540 is a definite on the upside move as is 54 later on (keep it in mind) after retrace 42 becomes next highest resistance and 54 will probably be part of the overnites i would believe

look for the overnites after midnite and remember, we probably dont call em overnites no more --- not since they take a day to make good.

enjoy and trade well

mp

success is getting what you want and happiness is enjoying what youve gotten !

warren buffet

Last edited:
Back