Mp | Intermediate Term Points E/U

September started way of trading - anyone ahead at this point after the new regs ?

• Its never been easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who do I shoot ?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Money, whats that ?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I havent a clue as to whats happening out there

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MP --- OVERNITE/NEXT DAY's

0500 ZULU --- HIGHEST TOPS AND BOTTOMS

UPSIDE -------- 4868
DOWNSIDE ---- 4769

AS OF THIS MOMENT, THE DAILY IS LISTING AT 4941 TOP BUT SHOWING 5014 --- GETTING THERE WITH NO DECENT RETRACES WOULD SURPRISE ME, BUT THIS GREAT A LOSS FOR USD ALSO SURPRISES ME --- I ALMOST ALWAYS FIND WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS HAPPENING, THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD SOLID CAPITALIST CONCEPT BEHIND IT --- THERES MONEY TO BE MADE WHEN WE GO SHORT AND I THINK WE GO SHORT SOON !

5 MIN CHART
UPSIDE --------- 4852
DOWNSIDE ----- 4819

15 MIN CHART
UPSIDE -------- 4837
DOWNSIDE ----- 4807 (must break 4832)

30 MIN CHART
UPSIDE --------- 4868
DOWNSIDE ---- 4770 (must break 4717)

60 MIN CHART
UPSIDE --------- 4688
DOWNSIDE ---- 4770 (must break 4717)

H4
UPSIDE -------- 4902
DOWNSIDE --- 4662

and thats all she wrote folks,

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
Mp -- 4.29.2011

I LOVES IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER !

and for those out there who want a great trade, UJ is a shorters paradise and should be for a little while AND if you trade EU and UJ you end up being your own little hedge fund

oh yeah, it goes up and down like most, but DOWNNNNNNNNN is its direction (glance at a daily chart if youve never looked)

Back to EU --- its broken the pivot and stopped at the prior close (so will have probably a half hour upside move on sunday and THEN continue down.

ANTICIPATED for sunday/monday --- downside continuation with first DAILY CHART support at 4790-4788, followed by an upside move to 4833 and then a retrace back to 4770 and if it decides it wants to play in the basement after that, we can see 4748 and 4733

Some time down the road we will see 4543 but please dont quit your day job just yet since it has to finish going up FIRST !

good weekend, no floods for you and yours

enjoy and trade well

mp

No man is a match for a woman's tears.
When in need! Use an RPG……
-- anonymous

Last edited:
MP -- may 1

present upside showing 4845 on 15 min chart
downside should reach 4828 on the 5 min but of course its will be up and down --- watch at 4832

OVERALL DOWNSIDE MOVES AS PER POST BELOW

spoke too soon on initial downside move --- 4816 being considered and we head for 4804(prior days close) and 4802 (prior days low) as always, we will move up and down in an effort to confuse and take all your money, but the end is the end and thats far away at the moment

and needless to say, for those who formed their own little hedge fund, UJ is moving UP as EU moves down --- sorta like a dance, huh !

0400 ZULU ---- present downside showing 4763 with 4745 and 4720 showing below BUT will be back in hour or so with OVERNITES/NEXT DAYS

0504 ZULU --- presently showing on UJ
UPSIDE ------- 81.55, 81.67, 81.72 WITH POSSIBLE BEING 81.91
DOWNSIDE --- 81.13

EU SHOWING
UPSIDE ------- 4845
DOWNSIDE --- 4763 with a possible 4745 and below that, 4720

enjoy and trade well

mp

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Last edited:
Mp -- 05.02.2011

1507 ZULU --- upside moving up and showing on DAILY (presently) 4916 but still showing downside working although no longer as strong as before.

"POSSIBLE" reversal back down after noon, edst but presently seeking 4896, 4898, 4891, 4900, 4905, denver, cheyanne, hollywood and all points west. --- 45 minutes left for upside IF we should go down, which presently suggests yes on the longer timeframes --- although up to the H1 is showing upward movements

OTHER WORDS -- should go up and at 4880, it should come back down again, grinning with 4789 a nice place to take some profits and then , stop for a retrace at 4780 and then down to 4777 where it will retrace and then to 4762 area which is where I would take profit and give the world a long hard look since 4758 is also showing

Now, believe it or not, there seems to be an upside which is our beloved PIVOT POINT that either gets "kissed" goodnite or broken, but I think it shall be just a "kiss" and that lives at 48313, so watch for it.

ALL OF THIS IS BASED ON BREAKING THE 4788, WHICH I BELIEVE IT WILL DO

0128 ZULU ---- post below this one still holds valid information concerning TP points --- not much has changed fortunately

0306 ZULU --- there is a "possibility", if things hold the way they are that we could see 4643 --- now thats a cliffhanger, but certainly not impossible, although if we continue breaking 4778 on the DAILY, we see 4719 and then, with the help of the gods of forex, 4642 --- whew, would be something by golly and as long as we are dreaming, below THAT lies some one or another PIVOT at 4593 (but thats just too much for my wee brain to comprehend right now

now things dont look to be moving much, and one has to understand that the smart money is WAITING for a really good reason to up the price, and news is one of the greatest reasons under the sun but in this case the US DOLLAR INDEX has moved UP, which of course causes EU to move DOWN, and thats the way that one works.

Now the fundamentalists will all say its because Ben Ladin is no more, but we know that it was already starting to change direction before the news broke, which is why i laugh a lot at the fundamentalists -- fundamentals are fun, and they can and will ALTER the direction of the price for a short period of time, with the price ending up right back to where it was before it moved in whatever direction it moved, but the CHARTS tell us a whole lot better when things are going to happen, which is why i can never hold much with the fundies

But its slow -- as slow as two teens at a school dance moving to the crooning of Johhny Mathis back in the late 50's, which reminds me of why I switched from Hot Rods (a 40 ford ragtop with fully decked flathead Ford V8 to european sedans and sports cars. Back in those days before I could drive, I had met a lovely young thing by name of Laurie Anne Maxwell, and her father drove a Mk 9 Jaguar sedan as a family car and a Triumph TR3 as his "station car".

Our fathers took turns driving us or picking us up from school dances or whatever parties we went to and although my father drove an Oldsmobile 4 door hardtop convertable (google it), her father drove the Jag, and there was NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in the world that hit the senses as did the smooth purr of that DOHC straight six, with its black lighting for the instruments on a burled walnut dashboard, while you sat in the back seat, all leather and smelling like the essence of England, holding hands with the girl of your dreams --- the Olds didnt stand a chance and from that day on I was a Jaguar person, owning every model made from WW 2 on.

Alas though, the day came when my taste changed and the Aston Martin became the car of choice --- guess at that point i was finally completely over Laurie Anne, who went on to another but left me with the love of a particular car forever, which turned out to be a fine swap after all was said and done.

Last edited:
Mp -- 05.03.2011

1045 ZULU --- well boys and girls, so far so good and by golly, smilling at us is 4687 with 4670 hiding just below.

naturally, its gonna go up to go down, which provides all the thrills and chills of a mechanical bull at Gillies (oooops, they made a movie about that, didnt they ?) --- not a lot of upside on this one today with 4783 showing and dropping, so try not to get stuck long (although that IS the trend, so stuck aint so bad after all, since this downside move wont last forever

one thing to warn, naturally --- 4762 still sits there not moving and while we may well hit 4687, it would be later today or tonite so the 4762 is still a great place to take profits for a while

4870 SHOWING AS UPSIDE although im cautious past 4835 presently

enjoy and trade well

mp

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum - Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe

Last edited:
MP -- afternoon in the USA and looking

3140 ZULU ---- sorry for not giving TP points today, but i was out of the office until now --- had set 25 trades and they all came home to roost.

went over 1400 pips BUT since i trade 6 lots at a time, you have to divide by 6 or something to come up with the real number although 1400 IS the real number.

a small bunch of stuff to take care of and then probably up late tonite cause I missed the whole day, so the nite owls will get some hints.

enjoy and trade well

mp

those who live by the sword kill those without swords and go on living ~

Last edited:
mp -- i had a dream ~!

AND AS 4762 BEGINS TO HEAVE INTO VIEW, THE HAPPY LITTLE TRADERS ALL JOIN HANDS AROUND THE CAMPFIRE AND SING "KUMBAYA" TO THE ASSEMBLED NEWB TRADERS, passing on the torch of learning and kinship, kinda like a princeton fraternity house

1407 ZULU --- 4758 has come up to say hello, although strong support at 4766 before we get there which should force a reversal of sorts at 1430 ZULU

0423 ZULU --- present range is 4838 to the upside and 4787 to the downside, but that should be broken at some point. PIVOT lies at 4822 so 4738 not out in left field --- if one notices, we have been moving sideways for essentially 3 days, trading in a range and indicators show downside breakdown "presently" anticipated.

4797 first support, which was yesterdays closing price, and 4754 lies below that with all signals DOWN.

15 min chart
UPSIDE showing support at 4814, retrace, 4815, retrace, 4819, larger retrace, thru pivot at 4822 and up to 4836
DOWNSIDE ---- 4768 and then 4762

30 min chart
UPSIDE --- shows resist at 4819 (agrees with 15 min) retrace, 4822 and then 4825, ending at 4836 for another larger retrace and possible 4847 and 4849
DOWNSIDE ---- 4780 then 4778, down to 4766 for a retrace and down to 4762 with 4754 probable

60 min chart
4812 good support, retrace then 4820 with larger retrace and past the pivot at 4822 up to 4828 STRONG RESISTANCE ending at 4837
DOWNSIDE ---- 4797 , 4791 should retrace to 4812 and down to 4782, 4766, 4763 and 4760

Last edited:
Mp --- 05.04.2011

2200 ZULU --- apparently heading back to 4800 area, such as 4802 in time.

as stated, if you look over the period of this past week, EU is ranging slightly upward with a breakout point being 4873, which it has broken slightly a few times but never gaining any momentum ---- while i wont trade lower than 4802 I believe we have yet to hit 4778, 4774 or 4764 which is last support in that area.

as always, we shall see

2300 ZULU --- presently showing 4807, which is my present TP point, but below lurks 4780 and 4765, worth considering but not worth taking this early --- at this time, normal for after the rollover, we are trading a narrow range with present indications of moving down in the normal manner

while we do the normal up and down dance, attractive and looking like a final upside move is the pivot at 4847 with its final at 4851

0133 ZULU --- presently upside "hinting" at a possible 4856 to 4872, but Im not fully convinced at the moment and holding 51 -- 52 as TP point at the moment
EDIT --- ok, i was a bit wrong and we should make it to first resistance at 56 with a possible 58 on this round and before 10:30 edst or 0230 ZULU. ONE danger spot sticks out at 4860 where we should reverse down for a bit, but 4864 shows on the 30 min timeframe with 4874 which is our constant resistance this week showing , meaning we go down and then back up to at least that point, which should take us to be ready for the overnites at midnite, 1400 ZULU

0140 ZULU -- so sorry, this is one of the downside parts of the dance and showing 4831 as a safe TP after one retrace with 4828 highly possible leading to an upside retrace and then continuing down past 4826 and ending, for a time at 4821 --- none of this to happen immediately, but should definitely happen over time tonite

BTW, since I dont get anything for this work, if any of this is helping others, I will accept a simple thank you or, conversely --- "you dont know what youre talking about" just so i know others are out there reading this --- gold stars would be nice also !

Last edited:
present downside shows 4845, with 43 showing and now 38 shows and 34 shows, with 29 sitting down there and below is 26, which i will think about after it hits 33

0316 ZULU -- present thoughts are continuation up to 4855 and then downside move to 4833, but its still a bit early --- there should be one spike down to the 4729 but 33 is safe TP point at the moment

0322 ZULU -- present downside shows 4722 and 4718 with possible lower, which would be 4783, but the night is still young and i shall wait to see what happens at 33

in the post below, i did say 4874, and we shall see if any higher, but reversal should be happening there

daily shows upside running to 4961 as first serious daily chart resistance

Last edited:
mp --- 05.05.2011 overnites/next day

early overnites

15 min chart
UPSIDE -- 4875
DOWNSIDE 4842

30 min chart
UPSIDE --- 4875
DOWNSIDE -- 4842, reversal and then down to 4826

60 min chart
UPSIDE --- 4878 strong
DOWNSIDE --- 4847-- retrace up, down to 4833 with retrace up and down to 4826 which may well retrace up to 4878 again (or first time) and down to 4819, although many supports remain and could see 4790, but we should have tomorrow to work on that one

enjoy and trade well

mp

Back