• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss mpf.co.id (PT. Millennium Penata Futures)

General discussions of a financial company
Introduction to MPF

Hi FPA users,

I work for MPF as part of their customer service division.

This is just an introduction post to those that may not know of our company yet.

Millennium Penata Futures has been around for over 10 years, so I can definitely say the company is not a scam. The company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia with branches in almost all major cities in Indonesia and has been lately expanding to the international market. In Indonesia, the home country, MPF is one of the biggest FX brokerage company in terms of OTC volume traded every month.

The company provides OTC trades for almost all FX pairs, with major pairs set at fixed spread of 3 pips. MPF also provides CFDs for Asian Futures Indices ( Nikkei, Hangseng, Kospi ), Spot Gold/Silver, US Equity, US Energy, US Commodity, UK Commodity, Forex Futures, Precious Metal Spot Gold, etc. All of which are cash-settled of course.

We recently became member of Indonesia's second futures bourse, the ICDX, and thus started offering futures contract with physical-settlement options.

All in all, if you guys have any questions, queries, etc you can either contact us directly from our website Welcome to PT. Millennium Penata Futures | Forex | Indices | Commodities or post here and i'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks !

DO NOT trust PT Millennium Panata Futures because they will take your money gladly and open your account, but they will deny your account ever existed, and kept your money. This happened to more than 2500 Taiwanese Investors. Be aware of this company. They are a Ponzi scheme scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Chinese Entrepreneur with legalized entity in Indonesia who did an infuriating matter, which took over 163 million US dollars, which most of them were their life savings or mortgaged, now their houses were facing foreclosure, causing numerous people going through financial crisis.

The two young sons were brave enough to confess their faulty acts, also admitted to all the values loaded with MetaTrader 4, MT4. They were hoping to utilize the equity of the land to compensate with the debt accordingly. However, their father denied all these debt, who also refused to admit to the monetary transfer to his company, either with all the account associated with MT4. With such entrepreneur who pretend that there were nothing happened, hence continue to conduct all these fraud act in other parts of the globe, please share this article and video so no others would be affected from these innocent investors.

Web:http://www.anti-mpf.org/
FB:https://www.facebook.com/groups/antimpf/
Taiwan Millennium Self-Help Association
The whole team tearing with accusation

Back