• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching MQL4 Test

Help me find a company

Elias_R

Recruit
Hello everybody here

First I want to wish you a happy new year 2021!
May all your efforts pay!

Second I want to introduce myself. I m an after work part time trader with several years of experience. At the moment I try to automate all my strategies. For this I found a good programmer. He has already coded the strategies in J-Forex. I have tested them and everything is ok, the strategies are profitable.

The main problem is, that after he ported the strategies to MQL4, I compiled them and then after testing I always get $ 0.00 profit. He has the same issue. We both cannot explain why and what happens. I tried the strategies on Admiral Markets, GKFX, XM and always the same, 0.00 of profit regardless if 2018, 2019 or 2020.

Now I m searching for an experienced MQL4 tester, who can test the closed source E/A and give a hint whether my historical data of my MT4 broker are crap or if he gets the same result there might be a programming error.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards
Elias

Hello everybody here

First I want to wish you a happy new year 2021!
May all your efforts pay!

Second I want to introduce myself. I m an after work part time trader with several years of experience. At the moment I try to automate all my strategies. For this I found a good programmer. He has already coded the strategies in J-Forex. I have tested them and everything is ok, the strategies are profitable.

The main problem is, that after he ported the strategies to MQL4, I compiled them and then after testing I always get $ 0.00 profit. He has the same issue. We both cannot explain why and what happens. I tried the strategies on Admiral Markets, GKFX, XM and always the same, 0.00 of profit regardless if 2018, 2019 or 2020.

Now I m searching for an experienced MQL4 tester, who can test the closed source E/A and give a hint whether my historical data of my MT4 broker are crap or if he gets the same result there might be a programming error.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards
Elias
Happy new year brother, I would suggest you check these.......
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8976/www.ea-coder.com
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16878/4xdev-Metatrader-programming
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11209/www.mrmetatrader.com

Back