• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Disappointed

Backtests available for customers, but I don't publish them because in real-time EA use many additional modules (like News, Correlations, Liquidity ets.) that can't work in MT4 Tester...

1. Alpari account use risk 10% and have leverage 500, but leverage 100 is enough...
2. It's only your decision try or not, but don't risk last money - it's main rule for forex...

Hi Camuta,
why do you lie that EA use many additional modules (like News, Correlations, Liquidity ets.), I'd asked you via email, and you replied that EA only use stop loss function to minimize the risk, the following excerpt of my email:

Hidayat March 12 (10 days ago)
Hello

I am interesting with your Personal Trader Robot,
What is your product use a filter news in order to secure its position
and minimize risk?
what do you not offer a copy of a trade or payments to 3 times to make it
more affordable price?

March 13 (10 days ago)

to me
Hi Hidayat,
EA use StopLoss to minimize risk ...
PAMM service with free entry will be available soon - see MetaTrader Coder 4 You

--------------

Yesterday I have bought this ea and only contains the EA without the dll function, file size is only 38 Kb, in the EA is also no news filter does not look like you are saying.

I was also disappointed, because EA does not run on my account, I've contacted the seller an email, but until now there has been no response, I hope traders reconsider here to buy this EA.

Hopefully this information helps.
GREETINGS

Does your EA use trailing stop and what's the maximum open positions if risk % setting is 10%?

Is this a high risk EA?

It's not high risk EA - total risk limited 3*Risk%... i.e. if your risk is 10% EA will not allow more than 30% drawdown and so on...
Main aim of EA strategy is safety...
EA use trailing stop only if needed... Maximal number of open positions is not limited but in case of total profit only...

to invest2fx:
1. I answered you as sharp and clear as I can: only SL can limit your risk... EA use most modern protection level so file size and dll absence can tell you nothing about how complex it is...
2. I also answered your letters about problems with your VPS and send you link to VPS that works fine - I have your reply to this letter so you can't tell here about "no response"... :)

to all: many customers successfully use CNS VPS www.commercialnetworkservices.com One of them told me: "the connection and speed of that Trader's VPS Value Edition for 30 Dollar/month is really good"

Last edited:
Hi Kamuta/Igor

I recently purchased your YPM as I was very impressed with it's results so far, well done with that.

I would just like to ask you about exit strategy (I obviously don't expect you to tell me any information
that is too sensitive to the EA's operation/system), but I would just like to know what you base your exit
strategy on because I was in the 4 trades that were opened on 2012.03.22 (total opened lot size .44) and at
one stage the trades were up $400 at which time most people would either take some profit or move stops closer
to break even. However, nothing was done with the stops and no profit was cashed in and now the trades (3 left)
are in negative teritory.
Any explaination of exit strategy would be greatly appreciated and maybe make people less nervous : )

Thanks.

These trades are definitely not being made by an EA, they are someone manually making trades....I have watched them for a while
and are definitely impulsive and manual.

Anyone?

Can anyone explain this discrepancy? I was starting near top of listed trades saw this one>
37327895 2012.02.03 15:59 sell 0.20 usdjpy 76.5290 0.00000 0.00000 2012.02.03 23:58 76.2730 0.00 0.00 -2.07 66.82 26

Based on the timing of this trade, price would have to go back down to 76.27 for profit to be realize. On my platform price got nowhere near that. Am I missing something here?

Yeah, it's a trade copier, so they probably have an EA and a team of people. But all we get is a trade copier .ex4 on our end that has risk and SL controls. Otherwise entries and exits are controlled on their end. If there is a connection problem to the trade server, it will rely on those locally coded protection mechanisms only. That's my understanding anyway.

Geoff, would that mean the Product is misrepresented?
The eur/usd sell trade a few minutes ago was so silly, a human must have been behind it. lol.

Last edited:
Geoff, would that mean the Product is misrepresented?
The eur/usd sell trade a few minutes ago was so silly, a human must have been behind it. lol.

Yup....definitely MANUAL trading....its not an EA. The closing out of the eur/usd trades...and in fact even the second
entry of the eur/usd trade was definitely impulsive and not the work of a bot.

Would you like to weigh in on this discussion Kamuta ?

I personally don't mind...as long as the manual trades continue to be as successful as they have been.

The product is missrepresented though I feel....true technically you do get an "EA" but the EA does not make the trade
decisions (which is what you would expect when you purchase an ea).

Back