• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Vendor asks preparedness to join Pamm account and doanet% of profit to charity.

Bases on performance of EA Your Personal Manager and it continues making profits like 40-45 % / week I would place on the moment 20% of active account now with EA YPM is 15000 this to Pamm account.
The % of profit for charity could be minimum 10% of monthly profit. I should also think of an offset of the profit. For example if profit exceeds 35% /weekly contribution for example 15 % of profit, above 45% /weekly 20% of profit.
Proposals are welcome.

Very nice view of live to donate to charity, if extraordinary profits.

I like the idea as well and will join if it comes to be.
I say $1500 min and 25% of profit -> 20% for charity and 5% for maintanance

I've seen many PAMM services charging 50% performance fee with no charity envolved!
So this would still be a really good deal.

Szendro, I took another look on the trade ticket number order and I see now the discrepancies. I had never seen this before. 1) For example, trade 37150174 on 02/14 is only 15 units apart from trade on 02/09 (37150189). 2) Trade exit on 2012.02.03 23:58 price 76.2730 (according to broker chart, price at that time was around 76.55. Very strange indeed. Despite these anomalies, the recent trades that I have watched while open trades, they look correct.

Fxuma, when did you start trading with this?

Szendro, I took another look on the trade ticket number order and I see now the discrepancies. I had never seen this before. 1) For example, trade 37150174 on 02/14 is only 15 units apart from trade on 02/09 (37150189). 2) Trade exit on 2012.02.03 23:58 price 76.2730 (according to broker chart, price at that time was around 76.55. Very strange indeed. Despite these anomalies, the recent trades that I have watched while open trades, they look correct.

My first trade with this EA dates march 14th.

Personally my vote is for 500 buy in and 15% to 20% 10 or 15 for your charity and 5 or 10 for your expences
500 makes it so more people with less starting capital can take advantage and with a low percentage (-25%) will bring in more investers.
This combo will create the highest percentage of charity donation.

Who cares about ordernumber etc? It enters the orders like statement, about same results, depending on risk.

1) only 15 units you mean in order numbers? This is easy - pending order number don't changes after execution - try this on demo... so you can open 2 pendings with near numbers but execution time may differ by months... If you like usual statement sorting you can ask FPA to change this...
2) two orders with same close time 2012.02.03 23:58 37149317 and 37327895 is a result of MT4 "Close by the opposite" command - broker show this very strange "upside down" - close price becomes open price and first orders becomes zero volume - you can try this on demo, very funny... I think MT4 developer don't find better way to show this in statement... :)

Kamuta, that's interesting knowledge you have. Where do I look up the details you are referring to? Thanks

I don't know where you can look at this, but I saw this at my website www.mql45.com :)

Hi Kamuta - I am interested in this. What ever happened with clapan ea? The myfx is down. Do you still have customers on that ea (do you still support that ea?) Did you shut down clapan and move those customers over to this new ea?

Back