• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Charity?

I think it would be a good idea to be able to opt out of the charity option. The economy is in dire straits as are most of us financially. And since most if not all charitys have verying levels of corruption and gross overpayment of staff I would like to subscribe to the "Charity begins at home" Concept. Let people decide for themselves how to distribute the profits.
As for the %. The lower the better. You'll attract more customers and create more Buzz with a lower % Personally I think 10% would be a good number. And as for the Min. I understand not wanting to burdon yourself with 10's of thousands of tiny accounts and the overhead expenses of them but 10,000 $100 accounts is a LOT of money. And of course not all of them will be that small. Again the lower the entry point the more Buzz.

Hi all,
After follow this MQL45 EA "Your Personal Manager" for some time I just purchased it.
The purchase was offered using the payment processor "RegNow"
This company is a part of the DigitalRiver system, and they are professionals running a secure payment system.
I was given many choices in the way I preffered to pay, and I used a normal MasterCard.
The purchase went fine, and I installed the EA according to easy instructions.
After installation I got the message that I must register my account with the vendor, so I did that, and hours later the EA was accepted on that account. I also then received an email from the vendor with a new set of instructions and the EA. *Same as I already had downloaded.

This EA has only 2 variables that can be changed in the INPUT field, so all programming is hard coded in this EA. What can be set by me is AUTO RISK MANAGEMENT on/off and RISK% which I kept on 5% so far.
I am going to run this from now on a test account using the broker FXCC with a ECN account.

I will deliver weekly rapports in this forum.

Hello.

Using the statement of FPA I calculate the risk of lose a % of the account.

Lose Probability
5% 74.48%
10% 54.60%
15% 39.32%
20% 27.76%
25% 19.16%
30% 12.89%
35% 8.43%
40% 5.32%
45% 3.23%
50% 1.87%
55% 1.02%
60% 0.52%
65% 0.24%
70% 0.10%
75% 0.03%
80% 0.01%
85% 0.00%
90% 0.00%
95% 0.00%
100% 0.00%

Hope it can help you to decide.

Regards,
Dragon

Last edited:
Hi all,
After follow this MQL45 EA "Your Personal Manager" for some time I just purchased it.
The purchase was offered using the payment processor "RegNow"
This company is a part of the DigitalRiver system, and they are professionals running a secure payment system.
I was given many choices in the way I preffered to pay, and I used a normal MasterCard.
The purchase went fine, and I installed the EA according to easy instructions.
After installation I got the message that I must register my account with the vendor, so I did that, and hours later the EA was accepted on that account. I also then received an email from the vendor with a new set of instructions and the EA. *Same as I already had downloaded.

This EA has only 2 variables that can be changed in the INPUT field, so all programming is hard coded in this EA. What can be set by me is AUTO RISK MANAGEMENT on/off and RISK% which I kept on 5% so far.
I am going to run this from now on a test account using the broker FXCC with a ECN account.

I will deliver weekly rapports in this forum.

Hi, I am demoing this EA for three days now. So far the trades are exactly the same as on the fpa alpari account. I am planning to test on a small life account soon. My settings are also left to default.

Hi, I am demoing this EA for three days now. So far the trades are exactly the same as on the fpa alpari account. I am planning to test on a small life account soon. My settings are also left to default.

I bought it this weekend and put it straight on a live account. Good short-term forward test on FPA plus he's been around a while as a freelance MQL coder:

Feedback for kamuta | Freelancer.com

Also he is behind Clapan EA

Clapan Metatrader Expert Adviser Forward Test by Forex Peace Army

Which you can see FPA real tested last year from $20000 to almost $140,000 : )

Developer confirmed a few posts back that his existing Clapan users have been moved to Your Personal Manager now (new version). Let's hope we all get similar results to Clapan : )

Kamuta, can you make the backtest available? As you say on your website: New adaptive algoritm was tested 2 years...

Thanks

Back