• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL5.com

General discussions of a financial company
talk about scammers. mql5 remove the option for the public to comment on the sellers page. now it saids

"Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments"

SCAM SITE MQL5.
I asked in the MQL5 forum information about a problem. A moderator (Marsel) first laughed at me, then when I said that he hadn't solved my problem, he banned me from the site for 10 years (yes, you got it right, 10 years). But the serious thing is that they also blocked the possibility of getting my money back. A little argument with one of their moderators was enough and they stole my money. Never seen such crazy people.
KEEP AWAY!

Screenshot (100).png

Screenshot (104).png

SCAM WARNING SCAM WARNING!!!!
They are a scam site supporting other scam vendors.

I bought hundreds of dollars worth of EAs and Indicators and when I bought an EA that completely did not work I kept contacting them for support to get a refund but they couldnt care less. You could spend any amount of money on a faulty EA or indicator and they will do nothing.

Then I was contacted by a scam software vendor Hugo from
scalarfinance com selling Non Repainting Trading System =BS scam system,
and after reading many good reviews and checking they had a 30 day money back guarantee which is actually a NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for useless scam software I was banned from MQL5 until 2030 lol for trying to warn other traders in the forum not to get scammed from this vendor.

The honest traders there is no support but the scammers they support and promote them- disgraceful dishonest site.

Avoid these thieving scammers

They’re the biggest scammers out there supporting all the criminals to keep the stolen money and if you just ask for support or want to dispute a purchase they will ban and block you. Bunch of pieces of sht! I would like to start a class action against them and bring them to court, I already submitted a case at the european consumer protection agency.

Back